Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

My concern is head room in the 3rd row and smaller cargo capacity judging by the aggressive slope of the roof. I understand this is done to improve efficiency and lower the drag coefficient. This could be a deal breaker to some.
If you look at the Throttle House picture, the cargo space seems small.

The Air is the size of an E Class with the interior space of an S Class. My hope is the Gravity is closer in size to the Rivian R1S but the interior space of a Suburban.

Rivian R1S length: 200.8"
Suburban length: 225.7"

So maybe 212" length but interior size of the Suburban with the benefit of the front trunk.
The Gravity won't be "substantially" larger than the Air. I suspect around a 200-204 length.

My concern is head room in the 3rd row and smaller cargo capacity judging by the aggressive slope of the roof. I understand this is done to improve efficiency and lower the drag coefficient. This could be a deal breaker to some.
Several of the Lucid execs are taller than 6'3". Headroom should not be an issue.

Several of the Lucid execs are taller than 6'3". Headroom should not be an issue.
We did say the same thing about the air, but for tall people the black tinting gets in the way(not referring to headroom). I do hope the gravity has none of those issues due to development time.

From Reddit
1699989351567.png

If the gravity comes close to the interior space of the Ford Flex with a 204" length, I would be very happy. Those are cavernous for their size.

based on the pic above.. very curious how the 3rd row seat would fit in the back with trunk space..... might be two options.. long body and short body type?
I’m thinking the third row seat folds into the bottom somehow?

CBD9D277-8B9E-4AA3-9DF5-7DF2F705020A.jpeg
CA923E05-DFB7-40B0-A367-76316D62ECDE.jpeg

Anxious of interior reveal.

Having stood next to one, the picture is deceiving. There is plenty of space to have a 3rd row back there.

Indeed
Having stood next to one, the picture is deceiving. There is plenty of space to have a 3rd row back there.
Indeed that picture is very deceiving. To me it looks like a shooting brake car design.

Ahem ahem. Some more details please 😉

To me, the gravity lowers its visual height through the masterful use of black elements. I think I saw a video where Range Rover designers also did this to raise the visual height of the vehicle. For example, look at how bulky and minivanlike the camo alphas were!(@joec was right about waiting to judge until camo is off)

I think there is no reason to be worried. Mentally draw all the black elements the same silver and it looks HUGE.

Is anyone going to the Owners VIP event at Oak Brook in IL on the 18th? I just got my invite and registered. Happy to meet up!
I have not seen an invite yet, is the Gravity going to be there?

Back