Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Just putting this in this thread because I know there’s several SoCal owners in this one.

SocalEVs and TeslaClubSoCal are trying to get some word out to SoCal Lucid owners! They will be attending the “Motor 4 Toys” toy drive in Woodland Hills. There will be a pre-meet spot to all drive in together.

Pre-meet Details are in the pics.
IMG_8537.jpeg
IMG_8536.jpeg
Starts early yes, but there are no saved spots, so they are pre-meeting to drive in and park together.

Let me know if you are attending!

All brands of EV’s welcome! There should be over 1000 cars at this annual event with everything from stock to modded and gas to electric. We want to make a big EV presence! Let’s get some more Lucids out there!

Just putting this in this thread because I know there’s several SoCal owners in this one.

SocalEVs and TeslaClubSoCal are trying to get some word out to SoCal Lucid owners! They will be attending the “Motor 4 Toys” toy drive in Woodland Hills. There will be a pre-meet spot to all drive in together.

Pre-meet Details are in the pics. View attachment 16599View attachment 16600Starts early yes, but there are no saved spots, so they are pre-meeting to drive in and park together.

Let me know if you are attending!

All brands of EV’s welcome! There should be over 1000 cars at this annual event with everything from stock to modded and gas to electric. We want to make a big EV presence! Let’s get some more Lucids out there!
I will be there! Thank YOU @AirDoll for posting!
Here is the OP: https://lucidowners.com/threads/motor4toys-woodland-hills-ca-dec-3-2023.6735/

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Great video!! I'm not on Twitter and barely on Instagram.
Let me know what your instagram account is if you want me to tag you since ... YOU WERE THERE! 🥰

I created that Instagram account twenty years ago and I can't remember using it since then.
I hope you got some IPO stock or something in 2003, cause "Originally launched for iOS in October 2010" :eek:

Back