Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Out of curiosity, did anyone ask why they chose not to redesign the sun visors? Or is that complaint less common than I think?
I was floored they did not. So funny that this whole weekend we did not talk about that but I agree with you! šŸŽÆ

Just got invited off the waitlist . Unfortunately, impossible for me to get to LA from here . Very disappointed I will not have the chance to go to such a fantastic event. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Have fun everyone. Cannot wait to see photos.
Pretty sure that over a week ago I said (with fear of Lucid reprisal) that I would get in any Lucid owner that paid their $20 to get into the show and came to the ropes! There was a fair amount of that for me on Friday night which is why I did not get to the car until that infamous photo shoot! Someone asked me why I was hanging back at the ropes! No LOC member left behind, is my motto! Next time bank on it and come! šŸ˜‡

So I just finished visiting the Lucid area at the LA Show. The car is a lot better than I thought. After waiting 3 years Iā€™m ready.

However, Lucid is still suffering from growing pains. I found the following very disturbing at the show. They had at least 8 or more representatives who were there to answer questions. You would have thought( why am I so stupid) that ONE person there might have actually worked for Lucid and maybe could answer a few basic questions,take names of interested people etc etc. All of the people working there were from the 3rd party agency and probably had, at best, 6 hours of training. With my limited knowledge from this forum for three years I knew much more. Here is an example of one simple question.
Q The two cars on display- are those Dream Edition or Air Touring etc etc
A- I donā€™t know
So after asking a few basic questions I walked away. I then saw two guys discussing the Gravity and by their discussions I asked them if they worked for Lucid. They said they were Lucid Owners. I would have thought that the hype will never be greater for Gravity than this week. Lucid might have been ready with some basic facts. The fact that no one even knows the exact width of the car tells u all u have to know. In spite of my frustration I thought the Car looked great even from 20 feet as there was no way to get close to the two demo cars. Of course having no one to discuss any of this I called my wife to tell her of my excitement over seeing the car. Her response was, ā€œWhy would u buy a car from a company that appears to be going out of businessā€. While I donā€™t think they are going Bankrupt I sometimes wonder about their communications. You can tell I have nothing else to do while waiting for my train home.
Looks like you have been on this forum for a long time but not posted much; that's fine. Guessing you don't have a Lucid & that's fine but probably why you didn't have access to all the Lucid peeps who had the knowledge; when I asked 2 of them what they were doing after their part of the VIP Friday, they were leaving to go back to answer 600+ emails each! If you are basing not buying the Gravity from the much-heard FUD from your wife, then she probably knows you better than we do. Sorry for being snarky but, oh sh*t, did I just identify my short-fuse snarkiness like some of the mods? Here's an emoji to prove I'm still smiling: šŸ˜šŸ˜™šŸ˜Š

Yeah, I have trolls taunting me on Twitter the latest price is $20k less than what I paid for GT in last year April. I have no regret, like you I feel privileged to ā€œsupportā€ Lucid as early adopter.
You are part of the first LOC So Cal rally (during the "Len Days") to Javier's! You have the bone fides! More importantly, to throw the thread of topic, how was F1 in LV?

I had never been to any Lucid event/meetup before but this Friday Gravity party and Saturday meetup/rally was so awesome Iā€™m looking fwd to the next and would encourage every owner in this forum to join. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, including the Lucid mgmt team who were very approachable and enthusiastic so when they say itā€™s a labor of love, now I can believe that.
Wait, who is this? So hard for me to remember (I could just stop there with that sentence but I'll continue - LOL) 'handle' names vs. real names!

As stated numerous times, you can't always trust what the local reps say - they're not always the most informed. There was absolutely no mention of trims in any of the official Lucid announcements, other than the DE and having a GT demo vehicle. I'm not sure that even Lucid knows fully yet what trims there will be and when.
šŸ†™ one vote for what @Neurio said!

Please Lucid, just make a trim without a glass roof. I love the roof on my GT but if I was to take another plunge I would prefer to have a car with a sold metal roof.
Um, the Sapphire doesn't have a glass roof :oops:

Pics from the Beverly Hills - Mullholand - Palisades/Malibu rally
IMG_6521.jpeg
IMG_6531.jpeg
IMG_6525.jpeg
IMG_6558.jpeg
IMG_6556.jpeg

Omg. You are replying to all the messages back to back. Haha.

We got a band, a Lucid ā€œpassportā€ and a ticket to the show. When I checked in I told them I was the guest for ā€œJoeā€ and as I was saying it I realized how made up it sounded šŸ˜‚ good thing they just confirmed with my email that I was an owner and let me in šŸ™
IMG_6564.jpeg

We got a band, a Lucid ā€œpassportā€ and a ticket to the show. When I checked in I told them I was the guest for ā€œJoeā€ and as I was saying it I realized how made up it sounded šŸ˜‚ good thing they just confirmed with my email that I was an owner and let me in šŸ™View attachment 16509
@Joe IS the owner of this forum though.. šŸ¤£

We got a band, a Lucid ā€œpassportā€ and a ticket to the show. When I checked in I told them I was the guest for ā€œJoeā€ and as I was saying it I realized how made up it sounded šŸ˜‚ good thing they just confirmed with my email that I was an owner and let me in šŸ™View attachment 16509
I donā€™t know, I think you looked a little sketchy. Iā€™m surprised they let you in ;)

Thatā€™s how nice Lucid people are šŸ˜œ
Yeah, I once pulled up to a lucid studio wearing all black jackets and pants with a full face black ski mask and gloves. I literally looked like I was going to drive the Lucid out the studio or rob the nearest bank and they talked to me as if this was the most normal thing to ever happen.

Yeah, I pulled up to a lucid studio wearing all black jackets and pants with a full face black ski mask and gloves. I literally looked like I was going to drive the Lucid out the studio or rob the nearest bank and they talked to me as if this was the most normal thing to ever happen.
Iā€™m sure the staff ran to the back to take their Xanax right after you left šŸ˜‚

Back