Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

My pleasure! Hope you were not one of the comments (that I only read afterwards) who asked that I stop sharing video streaming of the audience (and me) and focus on the product reveal! :eek:
Nice video, all of it! 👍
Yeah, I once pulled up to a lucid studio wearing all black jackets and pants with a full face black ski mask and gloves. I literally looked like I was going to drive the Lucid out the studio or rob the nearest bank and they talked to me as if this was the most normal thing to ever happen.
A black ski mask, were you high or temporarily insane?

A black ski mask, were you high or temporarily insane?
Mainly cold 🤣

In addition, every once in a while I decide to “test” stores and their customer service. Lucid was the only one that passed along with costcos, which doesn’t count being a department store! This time I was cold and wearing a ski mask, so why not integrate both?

We got a band, a Lucid “passport” and a ticket to the show. When I checked in I told them I was the guest for “Joe” and as I was saying it I realized how made up it sounded 😂 good thing they just confirmed with my email that I was an owner and let me in 🙏View attachment 16509
What's the Lucid Passport thing? I got the ticket and the band, but not the passport when I checked in.

What's the Lucid Passport thing? I got the ticket and the band, but not the passport when I checked in.
It’s a very important travel document 😂 just a fun souvenir and more like a ticket to the event.

I had never been to any Lucid event/meetup before but this Friday Gravity party and Saturday meetup/rally was so awesome I’m looking fwd to the next and would encourage every owner in this forum to join. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, including the Lucid mgmt team who were very approachable and enthusiastic so when they say it’s a labor of love, now I can believe that.
I've attended a few, but this was the best! I had such a great time through all of it, and am looking forward to the next one too.
I've been thinking about the event since I got home Saturday. I love this car, have since I first saw it, and even more so since I've owned it. But having it is something special that goes beyond that. It's more than just having a nice car. I feel like I've joined a community of great people who are amazing to be around. It's a totally different than any automobile experience I've had before. It's just very cool!

I had never been to any Lucid event/meetup before but this Friday Gravity party and Saturday meetup/rally was so awesome I’m looking fwd to the next and would encourage every owner in this forum to join. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming, including the Lucid mgmt team who were very approachable and enthusiastic so when they say it’s a labor of love, now I can believe that.
Indeed!! Awesome groups of people all around!!🥳:cool:🥰🥳

Looks like you have been on this forum for a long time but not posted much; that's fine. Guessing you don't have a Lucid & that's fine but probably why you didn't have access to all the Lucid peeps who had the knowledge; when I asked 2 of them what they were doing after their part of the VIP Friday, they were leaving to go back to answer 600+ emails each! If you are basing not buying the Gravity from the much-heard FUD from your wife, then she probably knows you better than we do. Sorry for being snarky but, oh sh*t, did I just identify my short-fuse snarkiness like some of the mods? Here's an emoji to prove I'm still smiling: 😁😙😊
Tks for the note. I plan to have a Gravity a year from now. I’ve been waiting a long time. Bought a Porsche Taycan CT but only kept it a year. When I joined the Forum I think there were maybe 30 people.

I've attended a few, but this was the best! I had such a great time through all of it, and am looking forward to the next one too.
I've been thinking about the event since I got home Saturday. I love this car, have since I first saw it, and even more so since I've owned it. But having it is something special that goes beyond that. It's more than just having a nice car. I feel like I've joined a community of great people who are amazing to be around. It's a totally different than any automobile experience I've had before. It's just very cool!
🤗

Indeed!! Awesome groups of people all around!!🥳:cool:🥰🥳
You gotta post more so you can make your 25 posts and get into the exclusive owners part of the lucidowners.com forum. Also, get verified! I mean, if I can goat you into making the drive down from NorCal, I can get you to do those two things, right?😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet and they were mum, unless in the ensuing 22 pages someone found out?
No details on reservations other than that they want to shorten the time between reservations and orders.

@borski , I'm (eternally) confused: What is Harsha's handle? @LucidDropkick or @Volund ?
@LucidDropkick

It’s just a book for stickers for each of the Lucid Owners Club events you attend. If you didn’t get one this time, you’ll get one in the future.

P.S. @Tesla2Lucid you can batch respond in a single post lol

Tiphanie... you gotta post more so you can make your 25 posts and get into the exclusive owners part of the lucidowners.com forum. Also, get verified! I mean, if I can goat you into making the drive down from NorCal, I can get you to do those two things, right?😉
Lol As you "can see", no "goating" needed by you, Doc...as I "have connection(s?)" 😜😁🤗🥰🥳

Attachments

• IMG_0282.png
    IMG_0282.png
    254.1 KB · Views: 39
Back