Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Tesla2Lucid

Verified Owner
Cars
DE-P (1st dzn: 10/30/21)
DE Number
Referral Code
TBW1L5UN
Dear #LucidOwnersClub members. We have to have a #MeetUp the weekend of Sat/Sun 11/18-19 and all go to the @LAAutoShow to see the @LucidMotors #LucidGravity. Any other LA members want to start organizing?
PS: Wish we had Len to help! :oops:
1697990968690.png

I got your message on Twitter. I fly in on Friday and fly home on Sunday afternoon. You already know I'm always up for a meet up. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Let's do this!

A bit more information from the LA Auto show website. Does anyone know what the Electric Drive test track entails?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231022_153931_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231022_153931_Chrome.jpg
    453.7 KB · Views: 150
A bit more information from the LA Auto show website. Does anyone know what the Electric Drive test track entails?
I think there have been other EV events at this location and the makeshift EV test track is just outside that convention center.

I think there have been other EV events at this location and the makeshift EV test track is just outside that convention center.
Okay. I was thinking something they'd allow me to launch Sapphire on. I hope they bring Sapphire, I'll be signing up for a test drive.

Dear #LucidOwnersClub members. We have to have a #MeetUp the weekend of Sat/Sun 11/18-19 and all go to the @LAAutoShow to see the @LucidMotors #LucidGravity. Any other LA members want to start organizing?
PS: Wish we had Len to help! :oops:
View attachment 15825

I miss Len terribly. I was hoping he would be hired back. He was great at corraling all of us together for a meetup. @Bobby and @hydbob too, of course.

Can the meetup include Orange County and San Diego people too?

Oh gosh, for sure its for all LOC peeps! Heck, @Babyrocko1908 is coming from PA & @AirDoll coming from NorCal, amongst others!
So we are pretty sure that the Gravity reveal on the 16th will be a digital one right? Can someone mention to Peter, @mcr16 about having a Gravity Launch party at BH with a demo there for owners? 😁

So we are pretty sure that the Gravity reveal on the 16th will be a digital one right? Can someone mention to Peter, @mcr16 about having a Gravity Launch party at BH with a demo there for owners? 😁
Remind me how we know about the digital reveal? You're so much more observant than me. :oops:
Yes, we "need" a BH party on Saturday 11/18!

Remind me how we know about the digital reveal? You're so much more observant than me. :oops:
Yes, we "need" a BH party on Saturday 11/18!
I'm just guessing about it because they have that as the reveal date, which is 1 day before the Auto show. And no we want the BH party on Thursday 11/16 to be there for the reveal and see an unveiled Gravity in person!

I'm just guessing about it because they have that as the reveal date, which is 1 day before the Auto show.
Th. 11/16 is media/VIP night. The show opens to the public the next day.

Not sure about you, but I consider myself a VIP 🤣
Glory Days: I used to be a VIP. Here's "A Tesla The Hun" premier at the 2014 LA Auto Show! :oops:
Daily News - HUN.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

I'm interested if the date is right.
Personally I'm in favor of Sat. 11/18/23 to maximize ability of multiple LOC members from out of town to show up on a weekend, but I'm merely a cog in this machine! ;)

Back