Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Unless Gravity introduce new Michelin tires like Sapphire did.
Nope, based on the throttle house teaser it has pirellis, sadly. On the bright side, the sidewall height seems to be higher, which I suspect is the real reason for bubbles instead of the brand.

Yea, if Gravity uses the same 21” tires as the Air, there is no way it can be used off road. The 21s bubble when Driven over the minorist of potholes.
It does not.

I feel exactly the same. I’m very happy with GT 819 HP. Even with R1S, I only launched once despite 830 HP. 3 sec 0-60 is not as desirable as wanting 400 miles range for me.
Just LucidLaunched last night! Not a week goes by when I don't. That's why there are 31 different flavors of ice cream; most want Chocolate & Vanilla, but that ain't me! ;)

Image.webp

Yea, if Gravity uses the same 21” tires as the Air, there is no way it can be used off road. The 21s bubble when Driven over the minorist of potholes.
Knock on wood, I have almost 17k miles on my original 21s.

Knock on wood, I have almost 17k miles on my original 21s.

Same here of my 21”, Service Center told me at that thread depth, maybe I can go to 22k miles.

You mean first and second row or all rows?

At least for first row. I miss that in R1S. If they can make a chargeable drawer compartment like R1S made for boombox/lantern, it would be awesome. Range Rover has it for mini fridge. I’m very curious of how Gravity use the famous Lucid abundant cabin space.

Beautiful leather! Is that a sunroof I see extending ALL THE WAY to the third row?

Also, this confirms the gravity will have the same color seats in all rows, maybe because a SUV doesnt need "driving focus" in the front row?

Also, this confirms the gravity will have the same color seats in all rows, maybe because a SUV doesnt need "driving focus" in the front row?
Interesting that they seem to be keeping the 2-tone on the outside, but not the inside. We’ll see. Maybe some interior colors will feature 2-tone and others not?

My guess is maybe they figure with kids in the back of an SUV, the lighter color seats would be a bad idea?

Interesting that they seem to be keeping the 2-tone on the outside, but not the inside. We’ll see. Maybe some interior colors will feature 2-tone and others not?

My guess is maybe they figure with kids in the back of an SUV, the lighter color seats would be a bad idea?
The thing is, if this was tahoe in the air, the FRONT seats would be black, not the other way around. In the back, it would have that brown no matter what, so at this point I am not sure.

And can we just look at that ridiculous space between the front and rear headrests? Legroom will be LWB range rover level.

The thing is, if this was tahoe in the air, the FRONT seats would be black, not the other way around. In the back, it would have that brown no matter what, so at this point I am not sure.

And can we just look at that ridiculous space between the front and rear headrests? Legroom will be LWB range rover level.
The interior space will outclass everything on the market. That much is guaranteed. Lucid knows the Space Concept is their number one asset.

The interior space will outclass everything on the market. That much is guaranteed. Lucid knows the Space Concept is their number one asset.
This and efficiency will be my primary reason for buying.

With three kids and two dogs I need a lot of space, but don't want to drive something the size or efficiency of a Suburban/Escalade.

My concern is head room in the 3rd row and smaller cargo capacity judging by the aggressive slope of the roof. I understand this is done to improve efficiency and lower the drag coefficient. This could be a deal breaker to some.

In the market, it will surely be close to a suburban. I am still in shock by the air and how it was even possible to fit that much space, considering I am used to gasoline cars and their builds.

In addition, a large frunk(almost guranteed to be 18-25 cubic feet) will remove the need for a large rear cargo area, which will mean the third row seats can be pushed further back without compromising anything. If my memory of the Air launch serves me right, I will likely spend the next month trying to sketch out how the fuck they managed to do that amount of interior space on a piece of paper every week, and fail to understand the magnitude of what they did every time. If the Air came out with executive seats at the 2020 launch, I would likely faint from shock at the ridiculous legroom.

Last edited:
In the market, it will surely be close to a suburban. I am still in shock by the air and how it was even possible to fit that much space, considering I am used to gasoline cars and their builds.

In addition, a large frunk(almost guranteed to be 18-25 cubic feet) will remove the need for a large rear cargo area, which will mean the third row seats can be pushed further back without compromising anything. If my memory of the Air launch serves me right, I will likely spend the next month trying to sketch out how the fuck they managed to do that amount of interior space on a piece of paper every week, and failing every time.

The Air is the size of an E Class with the interior space of an S Class. My hope is the Gravity is closer in size to the Rivian R1S but the interior space of a Suburban.

Rivian R1S length: 200.8"
Suburban length: 225.7"

So maybe 212" length but interior size of the Suburban with the benefit of the front trunk.

Back