Lucid (LCID) removed from the Nasdaq 100 stock index

Not good. ETFs will now need to sell their massive positions to rebalance which will put downward pressure for a couple weeks. Sigh...

Also eBay, Enphase, Zoom!

Last edited:
Not good. ETFs will now need to sell their massive positions to rebalance which will put downward pressure for a couple weeks. Sigh...
However, if you're a believer in the technology & the value of the backing of the Saudis, it might be an opportunity to start/add to your stake.
Both sides of the same coin..........

However, if you're a believer in the technology & the value of the backing of the Saudis, it might be an opportunity to start/add to your stake.
Both sides of the same coin..........
If there's a big dip I will probably double down.

But that CFO tho
ruh roh. Didn't see that. Worrisome, to say the least.

We'll see. Guessing they can tough it out until the Gravity ships and that'll be the make or break product. Hopefully the Saudis won't let it fail. :D

ruh roh. Didn't see that. Worrisome, to say the least.

We'll see. Guessing they can tough it out until the Gravity ships and that'll be the make or break product. Hopefully the Saudis won't let it fail. :D
Gravity is just the second step. Seems like the PIF is in it for the long haul.

I don't think its that bad TBH. Just unexpected.
She was with Waymo prior to LCID. Risk taker. Not going into panic mode. Invested some of the mad money play funds on this buy.
I still think Lucid is too cool to fail.

Gravity is just the second step. Seems like the PIF is in it for the long haul.
Honestly I don't even know what is in the pipeline - I hope it's a properly sexy coupe purely for personal reasons. Highly doubtful but a fella can dream. :)

She was with Waymo prior to LCID. Risk taker. Not going into panic mode. Invested some of the mad money play funds on this buy.
I still think Lucid is too cool to fail.

Honestly I don't even know what is in the pipeline - I hope it's a properly sexy coupe purely for personal reasons. Highly doubtful but a fella can dream. :)
I bought some on the AH dip, and will try to grab more tomorrow at the open.

Avg is slowly coming down. Almost under 12 now.

This is good. I have substantial losses to subtract from my gains.
I'd like to buy more at this price. I don't believe Lucid will "disappear".
Even if Lucid failed and sold all their assets to repay loans I'd still love my car and keep it. It's just the best car ever. There will always be someone around who can fix / repair these cars. I have no worries about the company.

Yesterday at the shopping mall I noticed every vehicle was an SUV.

Pretty sure the Gravity will be a big hit, but everyone is going to make an EV SUV for the American market. Wish they had started sooner.

This is good. I have substantial losses to subtract from my gains.
I'd like to buy more at this price. I don't believe Lucid will "disappear".
Even if Lucid failed and sold all their assets to repay loans I'd still love my car and keep it. It's just the best car ever. There will always be someone around who can fix / repair these cars. I have no worries about the company.

Yesterday at the shopping mall I noticed every vehicle was an SUV.

Pretty sure the Gravity will be a big hit, but everyone is going to make an EV SUV for the American market. Wish they had started sooner.
Yeah, we came to find out that Lucid didn't have a choice and has to make the sedan first. I do wonder how things wouldve ended up if they did Gravity first.
But also I saw Consumer Reports named Rivian one of the top ten first reliable vehicles of the year.

Yeah, we came to find out that Lucid didn't have a choice and has to make the sedan first. I do wonder how things wouldve ended up if they did Gravity first.
But also I saw Consumer Reports named Rivian one of the top ten first reliable vehicles of the year.
What? Consumer reports shows Rivian as number 28 out of 30. No where near the top ten.

Back