3B Raise/Offering

… some of your other posts suggest that. Personally though, im neutral on anybody.

No they don't.

I am supporter of Lucid, Tesla and Rivian. Slightly positive on GM and Ford. As a general rule I hope American companies do well in the global marketplace and I especially cheer on companies that are doing mostly good for the world. Like pure BEV companies.

I don't have to hate everybody else or think that Air or Lucid is perfect to be a supporter of Lucid.

No they don't.

I am supporter of Lucid, Tesla and Rivian. Slightly positive on GM and Ford. As a general rule I hope American companies do well in the global marketplace and I especially cheer on companies that are doing mostly good for the world. Like pure BEV companies.

I don't have to hate everybody else or think that Air or Lucid is perfect to be a supporter of Lucid.
I know you don't! Juggling constructive criticism and trying to disband it from hate is really hard, so I totally understand.

Elon is a technical genius but human psychology is his blind spot.

Especially in absence of traditional marketing, Model S and Model X are the best advertising for Model 3 and Model Y.

He has recently said they will "try advertising" but they will still not do traditional marketing campaigns.

Many a Model 3 purchase decision start with watching Utube videos of Model S Performance smoking a Ferrari and/or Lamborghini.
Fully agree. Lucid is A superior build quality. It is more desirable outside and inside if we ignore the software issues that they are working through. This is a tremendous slight for Tesla. At some point, they will come back to claim the crown - whether new S or Plaid + or both. Hence Lucid Ned’s to work through software. Once key elements of software experience are achieved, no need for self driving as this is a drivers car, Lucid will be able to hold its ground.

Lucid is A superior build quality. It is more desirable outside and inside if we ignore the software issues that they are working through.
Yes, and now with $3B they can afford to hire more software people.

Good news for Lucid, bad news for investors as evidenced by the dilution and large drop in the stock price. Likely going down to the $3 range from the dilution and lower production guidance.

Elon is a technical genius but human psychology is his blind spot.

Especially in absence of traditional marketing, Model S and Model X are the best advertising for Model 3 and Model Y.

He has recently said they will "try advertising" but they will still not do traditional marketing campaigns.

Many a Model 3 purchase decision start with watching Utube videos of Model S Performance smoking a Ferrari and/or Lamborghini.
I wouldn't say Elon is a genius, he is a good enterpreneur on the lines of Steve Jobs, but more in your face and political. Steve Jobs minded his own business. Elon Musk wants to be in everyones business. He thinks different and promises the moon because people expect that...a showman!

Good news for Lucid, bad news for investors as evidenced by the dilution and large drop in the stock price. Likely going down to the $3 range from the dilution and lower production guidance.
I dont see it going below $6 again...the 3 billion is bullish for the company. Saudi sales will be good, they are sending all the GT's they built over there. Patriotism will make it sell very well....the first car company with majority Saudi ownership. The entire Sunni Muslim population in rich Arab countries will prefer the Lucid over any other luxury marque. Sales started in UAE as well. Guess you pulled the $3 out of a hat?? Every new company undergoes dilution.....its expected.....wonder why people scare others about it....oh my God....dilution!!!

I dont see it going below $6 again...the 3 billion is bullish for the company. Saudi sales will be good, they are sending all the GT's they built over there. Patriotism will make it sell very well....the first car company with majority Saudi ownership. The entire Sunni Muslim population in rich Arab countries will prefer the Lucid over any other luxury marque. Sales started in UAE as well. Guess you pulled the $3 out of a hat?? Every new company undergoes dilution.....it’s expected.....wonder why people scare others about it....oh my God....dilution!!!
I really don’t care about the dilution. Yes we all know it will happen. Nonetheless, More shares will raise the market cap if the price doesn’t adjust down. Plus, investors At the original IPO were expecting 20k cars last year. Productions numbers and projected income have dropped significantly. A $3 per share is pricing all of that into the mix. If they were really producing 20k cars then…….

eI really don’t care about the dilution. Yes we all know it will happen. Nonetheless, More shares will raise the market cap if the price doesn’t adjust down. Plus, investors At the original IPO were expecting 20k cars last year. Productions numbers and projected income have dropped significantly. A $3 per share is pricing all of that into the mix. If they were really producing 20k cars then…….
Given the company's huge burn, coupled with much lower demand than anyone (including me) expected, makes me think 1) the Saudis are the only real source of capital, 2) they are holding a tight leash on management and investing in 1 year increments (ie $3B!!), and 3) putting management on the clock . It's like the disappointing NFL team: the owner expresses confidence and gets out the Rolodex at the same time.

I'd give anything to see projections/goals vs actual, by department ... if I were PIF I'd be bringing in the Mckinseys of the world to do top to bottom scoring

I'm confident demand will slowly come back, partly the economy is to blame. The SUV will be a big seller. Remember, SUV saved Porsche, Lamborghini and now Ferrari are even building one. SUV will save Lucid. The base Pure will also help, once they start making the single motor variant. The product speaks for itself, at $6, its a STEAL! Just buy hold 5 years! With PIF support ( ARAMCO made 160 billion in profit in 2022) , there is a money tap available to make sure Lucid succeeds. Name me one company that has that much support? Even the PGA gave up and joined LIV. And don't forget the Apple tie up that is coming...there was a reason Rawlinson kept showing an apple in his talks and Apple even showed a widget with a Lucid at the just concluded WWDC. Apple is coming up with the next generation Car Play and Lucid will be on the forefront to benefit.

Saudi PIF sold Tesla at the worst possible time. They are all into Lucid.

Lucid is at the center of Saudi push for diversifying it's economy away from oil, their money will support Lucid until it grows wings. It would be silly for Saudi to give up on Lucid at this stage, a car company that has the best EV tech, even better than Tesla!!

Last edited:
I'm confident demand will slowly come back, partly the economy is to blame. The SUV will be a big seller. Remember, SUV saved Porsche, Lamborghini and now Ferrari are even building one. SUV will save Lucid. The base Pure will also help, once they start making the single motor variant. The product speaks for itself, at $6, its a STEAL! Just buy hold 5 years! With PIF support ( ARAMCO made 160 billion in profit in 2022) , there is a money tap available to make sure Lucid succeeds. Name me one company that has that much support? Even the PGA gave up and joined LIV. And don't forget the Apple tie up that is coming...there was a reason Rawlinson kept showing an apple in his talks and Apple even showed a widget with a Lucid at the just concluded WWDC. Apple is coming up with the next generation Car Play and Lucid will be on the forefront to benefit.

Saudi PIF sold Tesla at the worst possible time. They are all into Lucid.

Lucid is at the center of Saudi push for diversifying it's economy away from oil, their money will support Lucid until it grows wings. It would be silly for Saudi to give up on Lucid at this stage, a car company that has the best EV tech, even better than Tesla!!
Agree with all aspects, but please leave rumors out.. its sometimes really confusing.

I really don’t care about the dilution. Yes we all know it will happen. Nonetheless, More shares will raise the market cap if the price doesn’t adjust down. Plus, investors At the original IPO were expecting 20k cars last year. Productions numbers and projected income have dropped significantly. A $3 per share is pricing all of that into the mix. If they were really producing 20k cars then…….
Look at the P/E ratio- 1 billion in sales a year , with a P/E of say 20, which is qute reasonable for a startup, 20 billion valuation- easy $12 a share.....buy hold forget 5 years at least. I'm holding for a decade. Might go to 5's maybe, but highly unlikely. I'm buying here, you never know when it rockets up! Waiting for a dollar doesn't make sense to me. Not at this valuation.

Look at the P/E ratio- 1 billion in sales a year , with a P/E of say 20, which is qute reasonable for a startup, 20 billion valuation- easy $12 a share.....buy hold forget 5 years at least. I'm holding for a decade. Might go to 5's maybe, but highly unlikely. I'm buying here, you never know when it rockets up! Waiting for a dollar doesn't make sense to me. Not at this valuation.
P/E = Price/EARNINGS---not Revenue. Lucid would be lucky to "earn" $100MM on $1B of sales. At 20X the share price is $1

I started buying in the 20s when I first ordered the car. I've been dollar averaging down on every major dip to get it to $7.50/share and own more shares than I would like to hold. Then the $3B raise dilution got me major underwater again...sigh. Love the car but hate the stock so just holding for some major future catalysts to reduce the position. Go Lucid 🙏

P/E = Price/EARNINGS---not Revenue. Lucid would be lucky to "earn" $100MM on $1B of sales. At 20X the share price is $1
I think it will bounce between $6-$7/share for awhile... same price range that PIF and the big funds bought in at. Unless it gets short attacked by major hedge funds, it shouldn't get to $5. Then again 🤷 in this weird market.

I stand corrected! Either way, I feel it won’t go lower unless they cannot reach their 10k target this year. With the smaller car/suv planned for 2025/2026, I see lucid stock to be a bargain at $6

I started buying in the 20s when I first ordered the car. I've been dollar averaging down on every major dip to get it to $7.50/share and own more shares than I would like to hold. Then the $3B raise dilution got me major underwater again...sigh. Love the car but hate the stock so just holding for some major future catalysts to reduce the position. Go Lucid 🙏
Buy hold 5 years at least, preferably a decade! You won’t regret. You would be kicking yourself for not buying more.

I stand corrected! Either way, I feel it won’t go lower unless they cannot reach their 10k target this year. With the smaller car/suv planned for 2025/2026, I see lucid stock to be a bargain at $6
Demand is the current issue.

It's worse with the EV credits that work against Lucid price tags.

The demand for Tesla was starting to slow down in 2021. In 2022, with EV credits and Tesla's slashing prices, its huge inventory is now reduced:

I wish Lucid had referral program from the first day. It’s not a panacea but it's one among many tools to induce demands.

Demand is the current issue.

It's worse with the EV credits that work against Lucid price tags.

The demand for Tesla was starting to slow down in 2021. In 2022, with EV credits and Tesla's slashing prices, its huge inventory is now reduced:

I wish Lucid had referral program from the first day. It’s not a panacea but it's one among many tools to induce demands.
Are you saying you wouldn't refer the car to a friend unless you got something out of it yourself?

Back