Lucid (LCID) removed from the Nasdaq 100 stock index

Is there a reason the stock is up 6 percent today with that spike?
I was wondering the same thing. Now up 8%. Damnit - should have snagged more yesterday. :D

You all are right, my entire portfolio is up today. Thanks! I was confused as Lucid was the only one that stayed flat the entire day, while my others fell and only went up because of the spike.

You all are right, my entire portfolio is up today. Thanks! I was confused as Lucid was the only one that stayed flat the entire day, while my others fell and only went up because of the spike.
Fed announcement went out around 2 pm Eastern time. Everything should be green after that. ;)

all EV stocks up today. Lucid on a nice run.
Tesla is up over 150% for the year

all EV stocks up today. Lucid on a nice run.
Tesla is up over 150% for the year
Yup! To me though, the tesla is only up because for much of the second half of 2022 it was dropping with concerns of price cuts, demand, etc. The far more relevant statistic for me is june 22 to now, in which Tesla is still up about 15 percent! It wasn't a particularly good year for EV stocks overall IMO.

Yup! To me though, the tesla is only up because for much of the second half of 2022 it was dropping with concerns of price cuts, demand, etc. The far more relevant statistic for me is june 22 to now, in which Tesla is still up about 15 percent! It wasn't a particularly good year for EV stocks overall IMO.
Yeah I’m not following that spin/ logic at all. I bought Tesla at the beginning of the year at 107 (500 shares) so from my perspective it’s up 150% and for any others who purchased at the beginning of 2023. It is what it is.

I’m also quite happy. I bought more lucid when it dropped under four. The key when buying stock is entry point that you’re comfortable with when making a move.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m not following that spin/ logic at all. I bought Tesla at the beginning of the year at 107 (500 shares) so from my perspective it’s up 150% and for any others who purchased at the beginning of 2023. It is what it is.

I’m also quite happy. I bought more lucid when it dropped under four. The key when buying stock is entry point that you’re comfortable with when making a move.
Ah, I did not recognize it was from your buying point of view. Apologies for that.

That being said, have you sold the lucid stock?

Back