What's new

Lucid Home Charger this month

Sandvinsd

Expert Member
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Heard that the current Air owners should get an email about getting the Lucid Home Charger within a week or two. Hope that is correct. After the current owners have the ability to purchase, it will be released to others.

Cosmo Cruz

Cars
Cosmos / Cruz / Aero
DE Number
I hope so. Car expected any day now.
Electrician in house this very minute to quote me on installing 100 amp line and box in garage.
Lucid charger and Lucid bad-weather floor mats please! Just put them in the trunk when the car leaves Arizona. Why do I have to ask?

FirstEV

Cars
DB9 Waiting for AGT
Is this the bi- directional charger?

idiot900

Cars
Touring "confirmed" 8/22
A studio rep told me, a couple months ago, that the Lucid charger would be arriving "really soon"...

smartebiz

Cars
Air GT Red Tahoe
Electrician in house this very minute to quote me on installing 100 amp line and box in garage.
Lucid charger and Lucid bad-weather floor mats please! Just put them in the trunk when the car leaves Arizona. Why do I have to ask?
Which charger you are installing I am also panning to install charger. I am expecting my car next week. thank you!

Fischman

Cars
GT;Macan; MDX; Harley
Love to know your quote once you have it. Mine was $1900

Sandvinsd

Expert Member
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Guess our sources are wrong. No end of the month or Q3 unless they manage to release it by Friday.

borski

Staff Member
Cars
Air DE-P, Zenith Red, 21"
DE Number
Looks like it’s gonna be next month, heh

DJL

Expert Member
I am leaving in a few minutes for the Seattle Service Center to pick up my car. I will discuss the status of the Lucid charge with the DA then and will post the response this evening or tomorrow morning.

DJL

Expert Member
I am leaving in a few minutes for the Seattle Service Center to pick up my car. I will discuss the status of the Lucid charge with the DA then and will post the response this evening or tomorrow morning.
Just got back with the car. The DA had no new info regarding when the bi-directional will be coming out. Soooooooon, and we get to guess what that means....
Car is amazing. Already had a group of 6 people looking at the car when my wife and I come out of the restraurant here in Bellingham. No something we are used to but the folks were real nice and inquizitive. I will write up a more detail report of getting the car and the things I learned tomorrow.