Lucid AGT secondary market price

Oat

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Upon checking Autotrader's website, I found many AGT selling at below current MSRP at $134k with around 500 miles on the car.
Doesn't seem like the demand is there for AGT to hold its value...unlike Rivian and Taycan....
If someone is waiting for their AGT to be built, is there any reason not to buy a barely used AGT with much lower price?
Just wondering...

Upon checking Autotrader's website, I found many AGT selling at below current MSRP at $134k with around 500 miles on the car.
Doesn't seem like the demand is there for AGT to hold its value...unlike Rivian and Taycan....
If someone is waiting for their AGT to be built, is there any reason not to buy a barely used AGT with much lower price?
Just wondering...
You would lose out on the 2 or 3 years of free Electrify America charging and tax credit (though the credit is only relevant for 2022 deliveries).

Otherwise, no other losses other than it being used and now a 2-owner vehicle.

No one knows who Lucid are so doesn’t surprise me. Lucid is known through car fanatics but not outside. Rivian has done a very good job at getting attention from a wide range of people.

I looked to verify. The cheapest ones were for $134,000. For those pre-price hike, this would more or less be the same paid, without the tax credit. Prices would need to drop another $7,500 to be an equivalent purchase from a price standpoint.

Other factors may include exterior and interior combination. Post-price hike reservations may be tempted, but the fact that the price is higher with all factors included (even with same base price) and amount of money in general for the car would probably make folks want to get exactly what they want in options. Who knows... Maybe someone with the same taste of interior and exterior plus post-price hike will go for it.

I just looked and the cheapest one on there is $143,000. And I imagine that all of these owners took the $7500 tax break as well.

A top trim Rivian order will take at least a year to be delivered, so that will also inflate the used price significantly, and GT orders are QUICKLY catching up to the point that there will be no more backlog soon.

Sorry to bump an old thread but was wondering if someone could shed light on what it means when a VIN lookup states that the car is 'Series 2 Generation 1"? Thanks!

Here's a shot on the dark, but generations 1 build, 2nd car (after Dream) ???

Back