Kudos to Derek for design

JerseyStrong

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
To: Derek and others in design. Everywhere I go, my Touring electors interest and comments. Some have described it as being like a space ship. The most frequent comment is “There is nothing in else like this!” I came out of my hotel in Rocky Mt, NC yesterday to find four men standing somewhat back from my car, gesturing toward it in animated conversation. No one had seen one before. They wanted to know and see everything about the car. So I threw open the doors, opened the drunk and trunk and let them have at it, judiciously keeping my mobile key in my pocket. Thanks for such a gorgeous car

There is a market out there.

To: Derek and others in design. Everywhere I go, my Touring electors interest and comments. Some have described it as being like a space ship. The most frequent comment is “There is nothing in else like this!” I came out of my hotel in Rocky Mt, NC yesterday to find four men standing somewhat back from my car, gesturing toward it in animated conversation. No one had seen one before. They wanted to know and see everything about the car. So I threw open the doors, opened the drunk and trunk and let them have at it, judiciously keeping my mobile key in my pocket. Thanks for such a gorgeous car

There is a market out there.

I agree; it is one of the most attractive sedans I have ever seen. Just a tad understated and totally classy, in my opinion.

I took my car into my ICE vehicle's mechanic who's been servicing my ICE cars for over 20 years to get my safety inspection sticker finally.

The front manager and both mechanics were completely smitten with the car. I also took all 3 of them on a short trip in Sprint Mode. These dudes lost their shit in very good way.

I ended the ride playing about a minute each of 3 of the best songs in Atmos in my opinion for them -- 1) When Doves Cry -- Prince, 2) It Can't Be -- Jack Harlow, and 3) Broke -- Ari Lennox. They couldn't believe what they were hearing! They were looking around the interior of the car to locate the speakers where the music/sounds were coming from. It was hilarious!

SSP for the win again! 😂😂😂

Back