Know anyone near Atlanta?

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
I finally got the call and emails from Lucid that I can confirm my Air Grand Touring. We live near Atlanta but we’ve never driven the car although we’ve seen pre-production cars in VA and NYC studios.

I know they have a test drive AGT in Florida but that’s about 8-9 hours.

I’d love to at least be a passenger in one and to see an actual production car.

Do you know of anyone in or near Atlanta? I’m willing to drive to meet someone at a reasonable distance.

Thanks in advance.

I steered my family towards a trip to CA for Spring Break in order to get a test drive. I will finally get to test drive one in about two weeks if I can work it into my trip from San Diego to San Francisco. Crazy thing is I should really be getting my VIN soon based on my order/confirmation date, but who knows?

I am in Charlotte by the way and have the same issues with distance to nearest Sales and/or Service Center.

Hi
I finally got the call and emails from Lucid that I can confirm my Air Grand Touring. We live near Atlanta but we’ve never driven the car although we’ve seen pre-production cars in VA and NYC studios.

I know they have a test drive AGT in Florida but that’s about 8-9 hours.

I’d love to at least be a passenger in one and to see an actual production car.

Do you know of anyone in or near Atlanta? I’m willing to drive to meet someone at a reasonable distance.

Thank I am only 250 miles away and am awaiting my GT. I plan to go to the Atlanta International Auto Show next weekend, so hope Lucid is represented. I have never seen one, and would sure like to. I am getting nervous as I am currently 600 miles and 8 hours from their nearest service center. If you are at the show, maybe we can meet.. Charles Smith 334-428-3628

Hi,
Regarding the Atlanta International Auto Show, I don't see any EVs appearing on their website. I don't think its the type of show that would have EVs.

I spoke with my Lucid rep today. He told me that the Tysons, Virginia studio recenty received a test drive vehicle. I plan to schedule a test drive there in the next few weeks.

I will probably order the car before then. Worst case, when I test drive it, in the rare case that I absolutely hate the car (which I doubt) I will be out at most $1000.

Just an FYI. From my initial deposit in Dec 2021, my AGT just arrived. Its incredible....
Quantum Gray with Majave.

Sure, I have one. Been driving since a month. Dm me , we can meet up!

Back