Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama Owners

Rogue

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT-P
We are in Nashville, TN today and tomorrow, but we are based out of Huntsville, AL. Are there any folks with a Lucid Air who would be available to show off their car? I have an order coming in December. It would be great to meet up with an owner beforehand to see the car in person, and I am willing to drive to Atlanta, Nashville, or anywhere else within 2-2 1/2 hour distance.

The nearest showroom is all the way down in Florida.

Hi,
We are outside Atlanta and just received our Air GT. Love it ...

Hope we can get more area owners to join this group.

Great to hear folks are nearby. There are more than just us in the Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama area.

Once I get my order, I'll see what I can do to setup an official Lucid sponsored club in our area, maybe for the entire southeast. Maybe someone has already started one with all the Florida owners... Mercedes has something akin to a club, but I don't remember if it is sponsored by Mercedes.

Rivians are starting to pop up in town with the usual suspect Teslas.

Try @JerseyStrong I think he lives in TN? I grew up in TN (Chattanooga) but live in Rhode Island now, but if I road trip down that way I’ll reach out.

I am probably in a 15 min radius from you. Can't send a private message to contact you
It seems that you should be able to start a conversation (send a private message) soon. Here is what the rules say:

Due to a recent situation and to further protect Members from solicit/spam Conversations, newly registered accounts on the forum must be at least 7 days old with a minimum of 3 posts before Conversations permissions will be enabled on the account.

New AGT owner in Huntsville, AL. Absolutely love the shucked so far!
Congratulations on the car. All of you guys popping up in the area makes me wonder when I'll get a call from my DA.

I have not spotted any of you in Madison here in Huntsville. How is the car after a few weeks?

Starting to chomp on the bit in anticipation. Late December was the estimate, but I have heard nothing about a VIN.

We took delivery on October 23rd. Absolutely love it! Especially after updating to 2.0.15 (and now.24). Send me a message if you’d like to link up to see it in person.

I have not spotted any of you in Madison here in Huntsville. How is the car after a few weeks?

Starting to chomp on the bit in anticipation. Late December was the estimate, but I have heard nothing about a VIN.
Sadly Lucid seems to have major delivery issues. Today’s Bears Workshop flyover showed just under 1200 cars sitting in the parking lot in AZ wrapped and ready to go. But they can’t get car haulers. Disappointing.

We need to arrange a Lucid group lunch for those of us here in Huntsville after the holidays. My car should be delivered on the 14th after I return from a work trip.

Sounds good! Let me know when and where.

New GT owner in Atlanta (Buckhead). Would be great to have a meet up.

Holler if there’s one in Atlanta. I’m up in Alpharetta - don’t have a vin yet but would love to see the vehicles and meet you guys in person.

I’m in Brookhaven and have a VIN assigned, hoping to get my Touring delivered before end of year.

I'm in Alabama as well! Montgomery. Just waiting patiently on my Pure Delievery.. I fully spec'd Pure with Jenkin's choice of option. I hope my DA contacts me next week.
Willing to travel to Texas, if I have to, so that I can get my car this year...

Back