Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama Owners

I believe that there are enough Lucid owners in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee to support a Lucid Southeastern meet up in Chattanooga, TN. Therefore, I am checking to see if there is any interest from the Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee owners to do a lunch time meet up in Chattanooga, TN in May. Any thoughts?

I believe that there are enough Lucid owners in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee to support a Lucid Southeastern meet up in Chattanooga, TN. Therefore, I am checking to see if there is any interest from the Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee owners to do a lunch time meet up in Chattanooga, TN in May. Any thoughts?
Potentially a busy month. I'm interested though. Do you have a place in mind already?

Not yet. I am open to any suggestions that anyone might have. Any thoughts?

Not yet. I am open to any suggestions that anyone might have. Any thoughts?
If you are from the area, I'd pick a good local spot. Doesn't need to be expensive to be good. A hole in the wall works just as well as a white table cloth restaurant.

There are trails and hikes nearby we could hit up before and after as a group. Not a fan of tourist destinations (aka Lookout Mountain), but there are a few trails like this that would be great: https://g.co/kgs/mNpk1R

There appear to be a ton of waterfalls nearby too:
Julia Falls Overlook

If people want a state park (about 30 minutes from Chattanooga): Cloudland Canyon State Park

Those are my suggestions.

Car show in Madison, Alabama this Saturday. I'll be there for the first hour, maybe two.

im in west tn (memphis area), still yet to see another lucid in the wild (outside of taking delivery in virginia)! i s'pose i may have to take a short road trip to meet some fellow Air heads

im in west tn (memphis area), still yet to see another lucid in the wild (outside of taking delivery in virginia)! i s'pose i may have to take a short road trip to meet some fellow Air heads
I’m in the Nashville area. Let me know if you ever get this way.

Florence, AL is halfway between us. Brother in law will be meeting us there with his girlfriend (she lives in Memphis). Let's try to coordinate dates and time to meetup in the same trip.

We have a trip for Nashville in November. Maybe we can meetup as well, Bruce, during that trip.

Back