RESOLVED Key fob battery interface needed

Ehyman

Cars
Grand Touring
Why cant Lucid have an interface that tells you how much battery is left in your key fob? It is so frustrating not knowing and being concerned it may run out when I am at a location.

Why cant Lucid have an interface that tells you how much battery is left in your key fob? It is so frustrating not knowing and being concerned it may run out when I am at a location.
Not disagreeing, but be aware that you can unlock your car with a dead fob if you need to. Hold it next to the camera on the B pillar and it will work just like the key card, allowing you to unlock, and after entering your pin on the pilot panel, drive.

Not disagreeing, but be aware that you can unlock your car with a dead fob if you need to. Hold it next to the camera on the B pillar and it will work just like the key card, allowing you to unlock, and after entering your pin on the pilot panel, drive.
There's a video of this process in the FAQs of www.lucidupdates.com.

Several years ago, I would get a message that the key fob battery was low (in the Lucid Pilot Panel). I believe after the last key fob software update, I no longer got any messages - but then again, I stopped using the fob because the phone key was pretty reliable, so can’t say if this message is still there.

Several years ago, I would get a message that the key fob battery was low (in the Lucid Pilot Panel). I believe after the last key fob software update, I no longer got any messages - but then again, I stopped using the fob because the phone key was pretty reliable, so can’t say if this message is still there.
#FobSchmob

They removed it for a while but it’s back now.

They removed it for a while but it’s back now.
Where in the pilot panel? Does it show fob battery level only when low or at all levels?

Where in the pilot panel? Does it show fob battery level only when low or at all levels?
It gives a warning on the left side of the center dashboard where it normally says “Smooth” and your trip odometer.

It gives a warning on the left side of the center dashboard where it normally says “Smooth” and your trip odometer.
Oh so the cockpit panel?

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 1.11.09 PM.jpeg

Back