RESOLVED Key fob lost

We're all curious now. Where was it hiding?
🫣 in between the seat and the console. I guess I was just sooooo stressed I couldn’t see. My husband found it (even though I probably knocked it loose for him to find 😜). AirTag holder will arrive tomorrow and it will NEVER be without it again 😅.

🫣 in between the seat and the console. I guess I was just sooooo stressed I couldn’t see. My husband found it (even though I probably knocked it loose for him to find 😜). AirTag holder will arrive tomorrow and it will NEVER be without it again 😅.
In addition to viewing location, you can make it beep. I got these holders for my AirTags. I like them as they conceal the AirTag so people think they are a security door fob

Another great Lucid mystery solved by LCO members! I use these for the gap eating monster that like to eat my FOB and mobile phones. They work wonders 😃

IHOTDER 2PCS Car Seat Gap Filler - Car Seat Gap Filler Organizer for Holding Phone,Key,Purse - Universal Car Gap Filler Fits Car Truck SUV Car Interior Accessories (Black/2pcs) https://a.co/d/7Vc0kqD

Another great Lucid mystery solved by LCO members! I use these for the gap eating monster that like to eat my FOB and mobile phones. They work wonders 😃

IHOTDER 2PCS Car Seat Gap Filler - Car Seat Gap Filler Organizer for Holding Phone,Key,Purse - Universal Car Gap Filler Fits Car Truck SUV Car Interior Accessories (Black/2pcs) https://a.co/d/7Vc0kqD
Oooh nice!!! Great idea. Now I’m stuck on Amazon looking at the different types. 🤭

Ugh, lost one of my fobs. Not sure how but it was during a period of some excitement while I was helping my wife with a nail in the tire/flat repair. Anyway, from scanning this forum it looks like the cost of a new one is about $185. I'll reach out to Lucid to get that started. (Maybe I can pick one up at the factory tour tomorrow 😆)

Now that I'm down to one fob, I've taken the extra step of adding an AirTag. My question is related to attaching the AirTag. Has anyone found a more secure method than the Lucid-provided strap? As you can see, one of mine already broke and if the other one fails, I could be in bad shape.

Attachments

• IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 28
Ugh, lost one of my fobs. Not sure how but it was during a period of some excitement while I was helping my wife with a nail in the tire/flat repair. Anyway, from scanning this forum it looks like the cost of a new one is about $185. I'll reach out to Lucid to get that started. (Maybe I can pick one up at the factory tour tomorrow 😆)

Now that I'm down to one fob, I've taken the extra step of adding an AirTag. My question is related to attaching the AirTag. Has anyone found a more secure method than the Lucid-provided strap? As you can see, one of mine already broke and if the other one fails, I could be in bad shape.
Tesla Model S string key chain rope lanyard https://a.co/d/bru43Qm
This works — still don’t like the string but nothing else will fit in that itty bitty, 90° turn, hole.
Stronger than the original.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
I gave up looking and had Lucid replace my lost fob. Their mobile team came by today; took about an hour. Total cost $200.35, which actually doesn't seem too bad, especially considering the mobile service. Expense mistake, time to order another AirTag.
Image 2-2-24 at 9.58 AM.jpeg

This reminds me of how the ultra slim Apple TV remotes would disappear in between couch cushions. The lucid key is also really slim. I’m not surprised it’s easy to slide out of your pocket and get lost somewhere.

I’d recommend just using mobile key and keeping a keycard in your wallet/purse. I can’t stand keyfobs anymore

Back