RESOLVED Key fob lost

Chrry

𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑖
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
I just lost my key fob and I’m going crazy. Is there a feature to locate it???? If not why??????? Can the car drive without the key inside because I drove home… I’m losing my sh&t
I feel like if someone sees it, they’re gonna think it’s a toy.

I just lost my key fob and I’m going crazy. Is there a feature to locate it???? If not why??????? Can the car drive without the key inside because I drove home… I’m losing my sh&t
I feel like if someone sees it, they’re gonna think it’s a toy.
No way to locate it. But if you can drive without inputting a pin, there is a fob in your car or your phone is being used as the key

your key is inside if you drove the car without a PIN (unless you have mobile key set up on your phone).

your key is inside if you drove the car without a PIN (unless you have mobile key set up on your phone).
Jinx

No way to locate it. But if you can drive without inputting a pin, there is a fob in your car or your phone is being used as the key
How do I check if my mobile key is set up

How do I check if my mobile key is set up
In the Lucid app on your phone, tap the small icon in the upper right that looks like a phone. It will tell you if it is set up there.
To check if the fob is lost in the car somewhere just keep your phone away from the car and see if you can still drive it.

In the Lucid app on your phone, tap the small icon in the upper right that looks like a phone. It will tell you if it is set up there.
To check if the fob is lost in the car somewhere just keep your phone away from the car and see if you can still drive it.
Does this mean it’s not?

Attachments

• IMG_3477.jpeg
    IMG_3477.jpeg
    565.8 KB · Views: 60
Ok, so if I leave my phone in the house and unlock it with the other key and leave it in the house as well… I shouldn’t be able to drive it?

Leave the phone in the house and try unlocking by pressing in on the door handle. If it opens, your fob is inside.

Leave the phone in the house and try unlocking by pressing in on the door handle. If it opens, your fob is inside.
Omg I love you 😂. Thank you. Now I can relax a little.

So now that I know my keys in the car but can’t find it… 🙈
Why don’t they make it findable? It seems like that would be a no brainer.

best guess is it slipped under your driver seat

That would be a cool feature. Does any car have that? I attached an apple AirTag to each of my keys.
image.jpg

That would be a cool feature. Does any car have that? I attached an apple AirTag to each of my keys.
I’m not sure but it seems like it would be one of the easiest things to do. Slip an AirTag-like device in the fob. Would be amazing if they did

1000012375.gif

The struggle is real. We've all been here...
Good news is that it's in the car so you'll have to look at every nook and cranny. In the meantime, you can also look for the hidden 🐻 logos at the same time. Good luck!

Back