Just called about my AGT.

Mawashi Geri

Cars
2023 Air Grand Tour
Was just called by the Seattle Lucid show room. I take delivery of my Air Grand Tour Tuesday Dec 13th. Just got real. Only wish we had better weather. The roads are still ugly here in North Bend with more snow in the forecast.

Was just called by the Seattle Lucid show room. I take delivery of my Air Grand Tour Tuesday Dec 13th. Just got real. Only wish we had better weather. The roads are still ugly here in North Bend with more snow in the forecast.

Don’t worry about the ugly roads. Drive that sucker ( with the proper tires ), regardless of the weather!!!
And congratulations 🎉🍾🎊🎈

Congrats, you are going to love it.

Don’t worry about the ugly roads. Drive that sucker ( with the proper tires ), regardless of the weather!!!
And congratulations 🎉🍾🎊🎈
Thank you. I will. I have the 19 inch wheels so I will be fine. Just hate the dirty slush gettin’ all over the new ride. Next stop the auto spa for a wrap.

Thank you. I will. I have the 19 inch wheels so I will be fine. Just hate the dirty slush gettin’ all over the new ride. Next stop the auto spa for a wrap.

I know how you feel. I’ve gotten used to mine being a dirty mess, but I sure liked it better when it was nice and shiny!!!

Back