Just got the Call about car is ready to pickup

Yes. There are two possible rounds of digital signing to get through. If you are financing through Lucid, you will get a set of docs with all the financial stuff to sign. That will come first, and it will arrive via email. The address is not a Lucid Motors one, so watch your spam folder.

The Docusign everyone gets is the one @dolphinsafe mentions above. The one with the weird Arizona stuff.

The first one came a few days after I applied for financing. (There were a few phone calls in between for clarification.)

The second Docusign didn’t happen until a few days after I confirmed all the finance stuff. And it was a few days after that I got the call that my car was done PDI and on its way to Colorado.
Thanks!

Yes. There are two possible rounds of digital signing to get through. If you are financing through Lucid, you will get a set of docs with all the financial stuff to sign. That will come first, and it will arrive via email. The address is not a Lucid Motors one, so watch your spam folder.

The Docusign everyone gets is the one @dolphinsafe mentions above. The one with the weird Arizona stuff.

The first one came a few days after I applied for financing. (There were a few phone calls in between for clarification.)

The second Docusign didn’t happen until a few days after I confirmed all the finance stuff. And it was a few days after that I got the call that my car was done PDI and on its way to Colorado.
I'm curious what the VIN number is for anyone with a Touring - mine is ......004939

Still haven't heard from a rep - would like to get more information as to how far out the car is since I can send money right now. I'd hate to hand over 114k and not have a car for 3 weeks.

I'm curious what the VIN number is for anyone with a Touring - mine is ......004939

Still haven't heard from a rep - would like to get more information as to how far out the car is since I can send money right now. I'd hate to hand over 114k and not have a car for 3 weeks.
I think time lines can be variable. I got my first car related DocuSign about 5 days ago and the finance side yesterday and a hangup with BA. Car has been in prep for 3-4 days but it's located 20 min from me. Awaiting final word. Website still invites me to pay although payment is complete.

Just got the unexpected call that my Air Touring is ready to pick up. Didn’t think it would be ready to next week. The car arrived on Tuesday from the factory and they were telling me that it could be 4-5 days before it went through inspections and detailing. They are sending me a Lyft Lux to come pick me up. Wish me luck!
Congrats!

Finally spoke to a rep at Lucid. Car is manufactured - is in AZ and pending shipment to Houston for final prep and then to Plano (I guess). Said it would be 1 to 3 weeks but prior to EOY.

Mine also said 200 miles on it. I actually had 11. I know other car dealers sometimes pad the numbers which gets you a few extra miles when you lease a car at 10k or 12k miles per year.

There were mny cars on the lot. Probably AGT’s From the emails that I get they are trying to move them. Many to be had if you want one down here!
This is alarming but not surprising.

We learned a long time ago on this forum that VINs are not sequential or sequenced in any remotely sensical way; they are random (within a large pool of VINs).

We learned a long time ago on this forum that VINs are not sequential or sequenced in any remotely sensical way; they are random (within a large pool of VINs).
I guess you can update my order profile with an upgrade to DDP, confirmed on 10/27, signed semi-final paperwork on 12/9. I'm guessing delivery in the next couple of weeks.

I guess you can update my order profile with an upgrade to DDP, confirmed on 10/27, signed semi-final paperwork on 12/9. I'm guessing delivery in the next couple of weeks.
Oh... and VIN assigned 12/8, Santa Cruz interior, DDP, Yantis TX

Back