BUG iPhone Widgets Disappearing or Blank

teethpuller

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Anyone know why my widget is not displaying properly? Restarted phone with no resolve.

IMG_7974.jpeg

I’m having the same issue and I tried everything. Removed reinstall the app .. restarted the phone changed font size and language and nothing works. Please let me know if u found a solution
Did you install the new app update?

I reported to Lucid last week but figured it was an issue with iOS 17 Beta 3 only

IMG_2039.jpeg

IMG_2038.jpeg

Yes I’ve done everything.. even the update today … I deleted and reinstalled the app as well… maybe I need to delete it from Icloud and do a complete reinstall and setup the mobile key again .. I think I did that about a month ago but maybe I need to try it again …before I do I want to see if someone else with this issue solved it yet 😀

Thats odd. Mine displays properly on iOS 16.5.1. Are you running beta iOS?

Yeah, that pic above is how it will look on iOS 17 beta. That’s the risk you take with beta software.

Not really Lucid’s problem yet. Hard to tell if Apple broke something or changed something at this stage of the beta period. Should be a new beta next week. If it gets resolved, we’ll know it was an Apple glitch.

I have 1 phone running iOS 16 Public Beta but another phone running iOS 16.5.1 but both shows the same widget. The app itself works fine, just the widget doesn't display properly.

I have 1 phone running iOS 16 Public Beta but another phone running iOS 16.5.1 but both shows the same widget. The app itself works fine, just the widget doesn't display properly.
Weird. Working fine here.

No I’m running 16.5.1
Same issue as teethpuller … app works ok but widget doesn’t display right

No I’m running 16.5.1
Same issue as teethpuller … app works ok but widget doesn’t display right
Have you removed the widget in your widget settings, and or changed to the smaller widget then added the widget back to see if that helps?

Yes I have tried diff size widgets .. also changed the language, the font size, bold or normal text., reainstalled the widget, reinstalled the app. I have turned the phone off and on .. I refreshed it by clicking on the widget goes to the app.. then back to the widget and still the same lack of display… lol .. this is a head scratcher !

This has been an issue for a while for me. I have 2 iPhones (12 and 13 non-pro version). On both phones, the Lucid app widget shows greyed out boxes instead of icon. On my wife's iPhone Pro Max, the Lucid app widget displays all these icons without any issue. I have try everything to troubleshoot whether it is issue with my phone. To me, it is not a phone issue but rather Lucid app issue on smaller iPhones.

After I installed 2.0.71, the widget didn't work anymore (see photo). I then updated the Lucid App (from the app store) to v1.38.0 (2416) and then the widget worked again. (running iOS 16.5.1 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max).

Attachments

• IMG_7948.PNG
    IMG_7948.PNG
    112.2 KB · Views: 89
I’m just troubleshooting and I notice I have two Bluetooth connections to the car … is this normal? Maybe this is causing interference on the widget? Which is the correct bluetooth connection?

I’m just troubleshooting and I notice I have two Bluetooth connections to the car … is this normal? Maybe this is causing interference on the widget? Which is the correct bluetooth connection?
This is normal. One for the phone link to the infotainment system and one for the mobile key.

After I installed 2.0.71, the widget didn't work anymore (see photo). I then updated the Lucid App (from the app store) to v1.38.0 (2416) and then the widget worked again. (running iOS 16.5.1 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max).
That image is the “placeholder” for Lucid’s widget. If you see that for more than a few seconds, that means the widget is not able to successfully get its data from the app itself.

Sometimes launching the app will kick it into gear. Other times, it stays that way for a while. If your other widgets are working, and a restart doesn’t help, it could be something else Lucid didn’t anticipate happening in your phone.

It’s possible the widget needs to communicate with a server. So if you are in Airplane Mode or otherwise not connected to the internet for a while, things like this can happen. Because widgets aren’t constantly updated (that would destroy your battery life) once a widget gets into a broken state it can stay that way for quite a while.

I’d report it to Lucid and hope it gets resolved in the future. I’ve found troublesome widgets will just start working on their own again occasionally. But they need to be told these types of issues are happening.

Back