Alex

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid DE R –Tesla X
DE Number
Referral Code
0M97RTIO
FYI: You can display your iPhone Lucid widgets on the Mac desktop.

You need iOS 17 and Mac OS X Sonoma 14. Both are available as betas. This is handy to check the status of your Lucid from your desktop:
Image 8-22-23 at 3.28 PM.jpeg

Make sure you have selected the correct phone in System Settings -> Desktop & Dock. I had the wrong one selected before and couldn't get it to work:
Image 8-22-23 at 3.31 PM.jpeg

Other than looking at the status, It seems the widget asks you to "Open Lucid on iPhone to Continue", when clicking on any of the buttons, so it seems it's only as good as the iPhone widget.

Given the iPhone option has been removed, are you still able to get this to be displayed as an option within Sonoma? Lucid is not currently in my app widget option list.

Okay I tried this and as soon as I went to the System Settings on my MacBook Pro Max the widget disappeared from my iPhone 14 Pro Max and didn't show up on my laptop. Just gone???

Given the iPhone option has been removed, are you still able to get this to be displayed as an option within Sonoma? Lucid is not currently in my app widget option list.
My Mac OS X Lucid widget has stopped being displayed and is not in the list of widgets. Here are some information points:
  • I noticed the widget stopped displaying when I installed Sonoma 14.1 beta.
  • After installing the Sonoma 14.1 release candidate, it still was not displaying.
  • I am now running Sonoma 14.2 beta and it still does not display and is still not on the available widget list.
  • I've attributed this to those beta installs, although I was running iOS 17.1 & iOS 17.2 Beta too.
  • The widget on the iPhone was not displaying on iOS 17.2 Beta, but I was able to re-add it and it displays fine, but that could be due to a new iPhone 15 Pro Max.
So at some point I was running the release version of Max OS X Sonoma 14.1 (but probably a beta version of iOS), and the Lucid widget was not on the widget list on Mac OS X and obviously was not displaying.

I've sent this to Lucid Customer Care....

My Mac OS X Lucid widget has stopped being displayed and is not in the list of widgets. Here are some information points:
  • I noticed the widget stopped displaying when I installed Sonoma 14.1 beta.
  • After installing the Sonoma 14.1 release candidate, it still was not displaying.
  • I am now running Sonoma 14.2 beta and it still does not display and is still not on the available widget list.
  • I've attributed this to those beta installs, although I was running iOS 17.1 & iOS 17.2 Beta too.
  • The widget on the iPhone was not displaying on iOS 17.2 Beta, but I was able to re-add it and it displays fine, but that could be due to a new iPhone 15 Pro Max.
So at some point I was running the release version of Max OS X Sonoma 14.1 (but probably a beta version of iOS), and the Lucid widget was not on the widget list on Mac OS X and obviously was not displaying.

I've sent this to Lucid Customer Care....
Odd. I have not seen either my phone or mac widget disappear; both have been fine. That leads me to believe it's a Lucid issue, rather than an iOS issue.

I did manage to get the Lucid widget back on my iPhone but now it is smaller and I don't know how to make it bigger again?

When you bring up the widget pane (tap and hold any app icon or other widget) you can scroll down to Lucid in the list of apps. Then swipe left until you see the “big” one.

IMG_3367.png
IMG_3368.png

This sounds like a he said she said question. 😄
Several of us have experienced the widget disappearing. I’ve already mentioned it to the software folks at Lucid and they are aware of the problem. That said, it’s also good to call or text customer service and say you are experiencing the problem. If more people that do so, that will cause to issue to be elevated.

Back