Lucid widget keeps auto deleting?

LucidPez

Verified Owner
Cars
'23 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
QRLDUSC5
Anyone on iOS having their Lucid Widget for the app auto delete after a few hours? I’ve readded it about 4x this weekend. Is this something others are experiencing as well?

Cheers!

Anyone on iOS having their Lucid Widget for the app auto delete after a few hours? I’ve readded it about 4x this weekend. Is this something others are experiencing as well?

Cheers!
The mid-sized and large widgets both do this. It’s a bug. The small one does not.

I believe it has something to do with one of the extra buttons on those larger widgets, since the small one doesn’t have them and stays just fine.

Hoping they eventually fix this. But it’s been this way for months.

The mid-sized and large widgets both do this. It’s a bug. The small one does not.

I believe it has something to do with one of the extra buttons on those larger widgets, since the small one doesn’t have them and stays just fine.

Hoping they eventually fix this. But it’s been this way for months.
I'm hoping the upcoming IOS 18 (currently in beta) will fix this issue. Apparently it does improve widget usability for some things.

I'm hoping the upcoming IOS 18 (currently in beta) will fix this issue. Apparently it does improve widget usability for some things.
iOS 17.4 is in beta right now. The first beta version of iOS 18 is not expected until at least June 2024 at WWDC, and if the final version release coincides with their usual schedule, it will be in September 2024.

iOS 17.4 is in beta right now. The first beta version of iOS 18 is not expected until at least July 2024 at WWDC, and if the final version release coincides with their usual schedule, it will be in September 2024.
I was about to say the same thing

We don’t even know what’s coming to iOS18 so I dunno if we can say widget support will for sure improve.

Somewhat off topic, but the Mac OS X Lucid widget is nowhere to be found - at least on my computer. And I have the latest developer betas for both iOS and Mac OS X. The Mac OS X widget did work at some point several OS versions back. I submitted a bug report to Lucid's Black Hole some time back about the Mac OS X widget.

Somewhat off topic, but the Mac OS X Lucid widget is nowhere to be found - at least on my computer. And I have the latest developer betas for both iOS and Mac OS X. The Mac OS X widget did work at some point several OS versions back. I submitted a bug report to Lucid's Black Hole some time back about the Mac OS X widget.
There isn't exactly a MacOS widget, that appeared when Apple enabled sharing iOS widgets to your Mac. It's really the phone widget, just sort of projecting on your Mac. So I'd think it's exactly the same issue and will be fixed at the same time.

There isn't exactly a MacOS widget, that appeared when Apple enabled sharing iOS widgets to your Mac. It's really the phone widget, just sort of projecting on your Mac. So I'd think it's exactly the same issue and will be fixed at the same time.
Yes, I understand: the macOS widget at least gives you some status information. Obviously clicking on that, does not do much.

I noticed that too.

Both small and medium widgets just say “tap to connect” now for me. Rebooting the phone didn’t help.

Both small and medium widgets just say “tap to connect” now for me. Rebooting the phone didn’t help.
Yes. Both are broken since the latest update. So is the Apple Watch app.

Back