Alex

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid DE R –Tesla X
DE Number
Referral Code
0M97RTIO
I just thought I would put this out there, in case anyone is interested: Here is the Lucid iPhone App on Apple Vision Pro. It's running in compatibility mode, so not really something special:
IMG_0021.png

Cool, so you could see the widget not working there also? 🤣

Well, at least we can see part of the widget, since the android phones usually quaker in fear and crash upon seeing the widget's almost nonexistent processing needs. 🤣

I was joking about the fact that Android processors are usually slower than iPhone, not the widget specifically. iPhones do have more consistent mobile key though, dont forget!
It depends what type of Android phone you get. The Samsung Ultras get the top of the line processors each year. And my mobile key is generally quite reliable. I'm firmly in the 'fob schmob' camp.

It depends what type of Android phone you get. The Samsung Ultras get the top of the line processors each year. And my mobile key is generally quite reliable. I'm firmly in the 'fob schmob' camp.
I would have been in the mobile key camp too, but my horror experience with the new car caused by it turned me off of them. Ultras, while they do have the top tier snapdragon chips (or exynos overseas, ugh), are still slower than apple processors. The 8 gen 2 in the s23 ultra, (not the s24 as that is a iphone 16 competitor), falters in comparison to the a17 pro chip in the 15 pro.

Actually, there are no widgets in Apple Vision Pro. I guess the app is the “widget”, since you can place it anywhere around you.

I would have been in the mobile key camp too, but my horror experience with the new car caused by it turned me off of them. Ultras, while they do have the top tier snapdragon chips (or exynos overseas, ugh), are still slower than apple processors. The 8 gen 2 in the s23 ultra, (not the s24 as that is a iphone 16 competitor), falters in comparison to the a17 pro chip in the 15 pro.
We might have to ban @xponents for continually pushing the Apple agenda. Take it to the Genius Bar!

Why go to the Genius Bar if it never breaks?
Also, I've literally never seen a genius bar in my life despite hearing about them everywhere. Perhaps they have been deprecated due to the fact that the products are so reliable not many people were going there? 🤣

Back