phone connectivity problems

andrew61

Verified Owner
Cars
BMW M4, Audi S4, Alfa 73
My iPhone will not connect with the car. The Carplay is working fine, and the iPhone is working fine and fully updated.

Here's what I have tried:
  1. I've fully forgotten the device from the iPhone Bluetooth and from the car.
  2. I've deleted the iPhone connection from the car and reconnected it.
  3. It's connected to there Bluetooth as car stereo.
  4. When I open the Lucid App, it says it's trying to connect to my car -- most stuff is grayed out, and it never makes the connection even though CARPLAY is connected and working.
  5. It's showing an old charging state
  6. It says last connected 3 days ago -- there was nothing special about 3 days ago except that my wife was driving the car (not new)
  7. Same issues with my wife's iPhone
Any ideas?

Thank you!!!

My iPhone will not connect with the car. The Carplay is working fine, and the iPhone is working fine and fully updated.

Here's what I have tried:
  1. I've fully forgotten the device from the iPhone Bluetooth and from the car.
  2. I've deleted the iPhone connection from the car and reconnected it.
  3. It's connected to there Bluetooth as car stereo.
  4. When I open the Lucid App, it says it's trying to connect to my car -- most stuff is grayed out, and it never makes the connection even though CARPLAY is connected and working.
  5. It's showing an old charging state
  6. It says last connected 3 days ago -- there was nothing special about 3 days ago except that my wife was driving the car (not new)
  7. Same issues with my wife's iPhone
Any ideas?

Thank you!!!
Is your car connected to the Wi-Fi of your home? Do you have good cell service where it is parked?

Is your car connected to the Wi-Fi of your home? Do you have good cell service where it is parked?
yes on wifi, cell service is just ok but is usable.

Back