RESOLVED Installing Lucid App on my Apple Watch

Viking

Cars
Fathom Blue 2023 Pure
I have my Lucid App installed on my iPhone and it is working fine. When I try to load the App on my Apple watch I don't see Lucid in my list of compatible apps. I installed the Lucid App on my phone just a few days ago, so it should be up to date. Does anyone know how to get it installed on my Apple watch?

Last edited:
I have my Lucid App installed on my iPhone and it is working fine. When I try to load the App on my Apple watch I don't see Lucid in my list of compatible apps. I installed the Lucid App on my phone just a few days ago, so it should be up to date. Does anyone know how to get it installed on my Apple watch?
Go into the Watch app on your phone and make sure it is enabled.

Go into the Watch app on your phone and make sure it is enabled.
That's just the thing. There is nothing labeled "LUCID" under Apple iPhone "Watch" app. My iPhone has Lucid App 1.39.1 (2451) installed. Under Gernal Automatic App Install is turned ON. Is there a Apple watch hardware level required? I have a series 2.

Last edited:
That's just the thing. There is nothing labeled "LUCID" under Apple iPhone "Watch" app. My iPhone has Lucid App 1.39.1 (2451) installed. Under Gernal Automatic App Install is turned ON. Is there an Apple watch hardware level required? I have a series 2.
It requires watchOS 7 or later. The Series 2 maxed out at 6.2.8 so its time for an upgrade! Here’s a screenshot of the app description pages from the App Store:
IMG_4870.png

Back