FEATURE Introducing RangeXChange V2V charging for Lucid

Are we still hearing June as the next batch that will be available for purchase? Like most of you, I've been waiting quite a while to purchase one.

I'm waiting for a response about the new batch from Lucid Customer.
I will inform you if there are any updates.
I need it urgently!
If anyone is not utilizing it and is willing to assist, please DM me.

Update: - Message received today from Lucid Customer Care
"I apologize for the delay. I learned from Lucid Store that their plan is still June, but not until mid-end. We're sorry it's not in stock yet."

Praying.... 🙌

Another 14days and if its not released i consider there word as June 2025 :p

June gone, no RangeXchange. This is becoming ridiculous with continuous missing dates. Its more than 6months this are out and the CS keep saying next quarter next month and now they may say neat year 😡.

June gone, no RangeXchange. This is becoming ridiculous with continuous missing dates. Its more than 6months this are out and the CS keep saying next quarter next month and now they may say neat year 😡.
I wonder what the actual issue is? Is it a lack of interest on Lucid’s part to order more from the supplier? Doe the supplier have little interest in another production run? Does the supplier still exist and no alternative vendor is available? There are probably a multitude of possibilities for why there is no restocking of the adapter. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve refreshed the page for the RangeXchange.

The truth is I’d probably never use it unless my wife ran out of charge with her i4 and was stranded. Even then I’d have to think long & hard if I’d go get her. JK! 🤣

We are still seeing electrical component supply chain issues today that started after the Covid economic recovery. I am sure that is the issue with production. Our company is having similar issues with continued delays in manufacturing overseas of electronic parts.

Back