How many states has your Lucid been to?

I did DC and Virginia to Utah which is only 2 states away from coast to coast, and I did that last November remember?
I do, just making a sarcastic remark about how people just assume it can't be done because they've heard it from the Internet...but maybe you guys are lying as well...🤔

Arrived home. Odometer 11/20 Montreal 7851 11/27 fremont CA 11687. Lifetime 3.7miles per kWh . The last 862 miles was basically downhill from new Mexico 7200ft to 100ft in fremont at 70mph and little heat or ac. 4.0. With 2.1.42 highway assist was perfect in rain at night in construction areas too and the curves. No problem charging at any EA Montreal to Washington DC VIA NY NJ MD to fremont CA via MD VA TN AS NM TX AZ to CA.

BTW I drove to Ottawa from Fremont and there was an unfortunate incident which caused damage to the front bumper front sub frame head lights front camera lidar and frunk. It took time but kudos to lucid Montreal particularly Renee Lee in totally restoring it. I drove 3400 miles CA NV UT CO NE IA IL MI to Toronto Ottawa.

Total about 7200 miles. Go Lucid.

Last edited:
So it's completely possible to cross the country using only EA...weird I thought it was impossible
Totally possible. I stopped only at EA on the way to Toronto and only once I stopped at a chargepoint in Oklahoma between Montreal DC and CA

I picked up my GT in Scottsdale, AZ and drove it home with a stop in California, home is Wisconsin.
In Oct I took a trip all over the Mountain towns of Colorado down the California coast from Washington state.
1 trip to Charlotte NC
IA,IL,NE,CO,UT,NV,AZ,WA,OR,CA,IN,KY,TN,KY,WV,NC
16 States for me
31,000 Miles total
3.3 per kilowatt average since new
21" rims

I'm curious to know if anyone has had the courage (or owns) to trek in the EV Siberia of the northern states of ID, MT, ND, and SD.

I'm curious to know if anyone has had the courage (or owns) to trek in the EV Siberia of the northern states of ID, MT, ND, and SD.

I have done Montana. But not during winter. It was actually a bit easier finding charging there than it was in Wyoming.

Airiana has been to 29 states, but all during warm weather months. Being in San Diego, I have no idea how she will perform in cold weather.

Back