joec

Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Just realized with this latest road trip to Las Vegas, my Lucid has now been to six states.

Colorado is home.

Utah, Arizona, Nevada this past weekend.

Wyoming and Montana on a previous trip.

I’m sure plenty of people can top me. So where’s your car been?

Hmm.. Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee when I first got it (back in march), add Mississippi, Alabama and Florida cpl months ago, and Georgia this past weekend (road trip through tn, ga, al, and ms).
How were chargers in Montana!?!

Let’s see around me would be New York of course , Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Then my trip to Florida would include Delaware, Maryland,Virginia, north and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. What do I win?

I don't think I qualify to put the number six, because I could have easily done it in a long afternoon instead of over time: VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, and CT. 😹 😹

Yeah, the East Coasters have a definite advantage here.

Hmm.. Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee when I first got it (back in march), add Mississippi, Alabama and Florida cpl months ago, and Georgia this past weekend (road trip through tn, ga, al, and ms).

Only experienced one. (In Billings.) Worked well. Thank goodness. Because it was my only option.

There were no chargers between Casper, WY and Billings. I just barely made it both times charging to 100%. Would not have been able to pull it off in winter.

In February I made the trip from FL to Delaware so that includes FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD & DE. I have since added PA, NJ, NY CT. MA. On occasion, getting from point A to a working charger created a bit too much excitement (most exciting (?) - I was down to 8 miles of range!!!). I was not looking forward to pushing a 5,400 lb car to a service station 😁 I have high hopes that 3 years from now charging won't be such a challenge. However, if I could not have installed a charger in my garage, I would have held off on getting an EV.
Now that Lucid's software is SOO much improved above its level at year-end '22, I can unequivocally say I love the car. However, those first few months were quite a pain in the ass.

My case will be hard to accumulate states. I can literally drive for 10 hours, not counting time charging and will still be in Texas.

Because of this recent Las Vegas owners get-together, my Air now has 5 states. NV, AZ, NM, OK, TX. I’m very close to LA, MS than to NM, I haven’t ventured Electrify America desert states yet.

I've been to
DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Idaho.

More than half of those was during a single road trip haha

Just realized with this latest road trip to Las Vegas, my Lucid has now been to six states.

Colorado is home.

Utah, Arizona, Nevada this past weekend.

Wyoming and Montana on a previous trip.

I’m sure plenty of people can top me. So where’s your car been?
Just turned over 18,000 miles while celebrating first year anniversary with our AGT. Those miles took us through: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California. Most enjoyable miles I have spent in a vehicle.

I've been to
DC, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Idaho.

17 - I don’t think anyone can top your number. 😊

Just the East Coast usual suspects so far for the black GT - DC, VA, MD, DE, NY, CT, MA, NH. And PA, I think. But, having never driven “cross-country”, it’s on my list for when the red one arrives - maybe take some time off work and do a big loop. We shall see what transpires.

I've been to

MA, ME, VT, NH, RI, NY, NJ, CT, PA, VA, WV, IL, MO, TX, NM, AZ, CA.

More coming…

You guys are tied! 😳

Just Texas. :(

A week after receiving our AGT last fall, we did a three week cross-country road trip, from Boston to Yellowstone. In that trip alone we went through 15 states (MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, IN, IL, WI, IO, MN, SD, WY, CO, NE). In the year that we've had the car, we're up to 20 states.

Just California here, but just hit 18k miles in 16 months. Does Arizona count since it was manufactured there? 😂

Back