Road Trip to Prescott and Flagstaff, AZ

Setting ACC to 72mph will make a huge difference in range and not much difference in door to door time. 72 is really 70.

Along with elevation and temperature, speed is a killer on range. Here is a test on a Cadillac Lyriq showing the effects of moving from 70 to 80:

Unfortunately I live in Scottsdale where the temperature has been past 110 for most of the past month and I always have the AC on and I drive fast. Fortunately, I don't care about range most of the time. And I do enjoy driving my GV60P.

Along with elevation and temperature, speed is a killer on range. Here is a test on a Cadillac Lyriq showing the effects of moving from 70 to 80:

Unfortunately I live in Scottsdale where the temperature has been past 110 for most of the past month and I always have the AC on and I drive fast. Fortunately, I don't care about range most of the time. And I do enjoy driving my GV60P.
In Lucid when the outside temp was 110, I maintained 75 with fan speed 8 at still got 4mi per kWh at HA set to 72mph even with elev changes between Vegas and Green River UT.

Back