Heat

dawktah LucidGT

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT Zenith Red
Its getting close to that time again. This morning it was 19 degrees C, and I was wondering what's the algorithm for the car to actually start producing heat? My climate is now set to 23 degrees but nothing felt warm.

Its getting close to that time again. This morning it was 19 degrees C, and I was wondering what's the algorithm for the car to actually start producing heat? My climate is now set to 23 degrees but nothing felt warm.
I haven’t turned the heater on since I tested it when the car was delivery, but holy crap those heated seats sure do work!

1662143879108.png

I don't think I'll be needing the heater or heated seats for a while yet 😂

Around here the days get shorter pretty fast so the morning temps don't take long to go down. Yeah those seats are toasty! Steering wheel is just the same.

Around here the days get shorter pretty fast so the morning temps don't take long to go down. Yeah those seats are toasty! Steering wheel is just the same.
I was so surprised at how much I loved the steering wheel heat. It’s warming without being spotty or frustrating, or too hot.

Oh, the steering wheel heat is da nuts, even on raining days, it feels so cozy.

I was so surprised at how much I loved the steering wheel heat. It’s warming without being spotty or frustrating, or too hot.
Looking forward to trying it out in 3-6 months ;).

I guess this should be added to feedback thread, this needs to be app controlled! Should be able to turn seats on as well.
You would think that with all the people they took from Tesla someone would have pointed out “ hey this turning on the heated seats and steering wheel seem to be really popular, maybe we should do that. Oh and a pet mode that stays on more that 30 min as well might be neat!”

You would think that with all the people they took from Tesla someone would have pointed out “ hey this turning on the heated seats and steering wheel seem to be really popular, maybe we should do that. Oh and a pet mode that stays on more that 30 min as well might be neat!”
The cabin temp hold is great! 45 min is a long time. Only thing missing is a screen graphic. Also, I think the heated wheel and seat warmer is not as big of a deal since you can turn on remote heat for the climate. Shouldn't be too terrible to turn those on when you get inside. Not to mention, the auto condition, if enabled, should do that function, but we will have to wait to see a cold weather test.

The cabin temp hold is great! 45 min is a long time. Only thing missing is a screen graphic. Also, I think the heated wheel and seat warmer is not as big of a deal since you can turn on remote heat for the climate. Shouldn't be too terrible to turn those on when you get inside. Not to mention, the auto condition, if enabled, should do that function, but we will have to wait to see a cold weather test.

Auto condition?

Oh, I heard they were supposed to implement a schedule thought you were referring to that.

I guess this should be added to feedback thread, this needs to be app controlled! Should be able to turn seats on as well.
The steering wheel and seats heat up pretty much *immediately*. Takes only a few seconds, because the resistance heating works so quickly. I have never wanted for a button in the mobile app for this

The steering wheel and seats heat up pretty much *immediately*. Takes only a few seconds, because the resistance heating works so quickly. I have never wanted for a button in the mobile app for this

Those of us in the Midwest, northern states and Canada will get back to you next Spring, LOL :D

I'm still wondering what the heat is going to be like with all this glass.

My Tundra with two rounds of remote start barely touched the inside temp. Parked outside at work for last two decades.

Back