• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Has anyone started an Air Pure tracking list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapHillDC

Cars
Air Pure
Exciting news about the Nov 15th reveal event!
I see that there is a tracking list for Air Touring, but not Pure.
It would be great to see when others placed reservations and orders.

30k+ Pure orders, it would take a full time paid staff to track that in spread sheet. 😂

We can begin taking donations 😁. But in all seriousness, we are looking into a sustainable way to track the Pures. Stay tuned!

We can begin taking donations 😁. But in all seriousness, we are looking into a sustainable way to track the Pures. Stay tuned!
Use forms.google.com, set up a form to input all of the information, push it directly to a spreadsheet that you share the link with here publicly, but do not allow modifications to the spreadsheet.
Easy solution

It would make sense only to track the first 100 finalized orders for Pure if at all using the same method used so far just to get a feel. I am reasonably good with spreadsheets but it is too much for manual data entry to track thousands.

It would make sense only to track the first 100 finalized orders for Pure if at all using the same method used so far just to get a feel. I am reasonably good with spreadsheets but it is too much for manual data entry to track thousands.
Same thing with the form, only allow finalized order dates people to put in an answer

So have people with Pure reservations actually been confirmed now?
Not that I know of. The so called conformation is for the binding agreement.

How many Pure reservations have been confirmed?
Heck, I haven't yet been invited to confirm configuration for my Touring order, and I hope Tourings get done before Pure gets heavily underway!

Heck, I haven't yet been invited to confirm configuration for my Touring order, and I hope Tourings get done before Pure gets heavily underway!
Unless they actually have 2 more production lines one each for T and P.

Unless they actually have 2 more production lines one each for T and P.
Dreamer! (tm)
Probably not until the new plant opens.

Dreamer! (tm)
Probably not until the new plant opens.
Even then I think once all the GT are shipped, that line can be used to finish the remaining backlog of T and a 2nd line makes sense for the high volume basic P no options other than color.

Totally agree, a dedicated line for the metal roof, DD, most common configurations, and another for smaller batches of varying configurations would make sense.

Thank you @Volund and @HariK for creating the forms above. Going to delete them for now as we have an idea in mind and don't want to muddy the waters and keep the information all in 1 place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back