Just got notification of Pure production starting

My Pure locked-in order no longer shows the old pricing. If it did I would have upgraded my order. I loved my test drive and was ready to pay a little more. Now that I cannot see the old pricing I'm ready to move on to my back up plan.
Something doesn't add-up. Are you saying you have been invited to confirm the final order, and the the price of options are showing the current price even though your reservation is prior to price bump (1st June 22)? If you have not been invited to confirm yet then you will only see the current price everywhere. Original price will only be honored when you actually confirm the final order (for actual production).

I've been seeing increased prices for everything I was playing around but when I received the invite to confirm, I saw the prices of options as it was said originally (before bump). I've Touring and Pure reservations, exact same situation in both (meaning original price). I never had an iota of doubt about this price gouging thing. There is clear line drawn for reservation holder prior to 1st June 2022.

The only thing is that one will have to finalize the order within 30 days else one will have to pay for current price for the flexibility to confirm the order at their own leisure.

Something doesn't add-up. Are you saying you have been invited to confirm the final order, and the the price of options are showing the current price even though your reservation is prior to price bump (1st June 22)? If you have not been invited to confirm yet then you will only see the current price everywhere. Original price will only be honored when you actually confirm the final order (for actual production).

I've been seeing increased prices for everything I was playing around but when I received the invite to confirm, I saw the prices of options as it was said originally (before bump). I've Touring and Pure reservations, exact same situation in both (meaning original price). I never had an iota of doubt about this price gouging thing. There is clear line drawn for reservation holder prior to 1st June 2022.

The only thing is that one will have to finalize the order within 30 days else one will have to pay for current price for the flexibility to confirm the order at their own leisure.I
No, sorry for the confusion. I confirmed my order to make sure I would qualify for the $7500 tax credit. I did not confirm my final order. I used to be still able to see the original pricing. I no longer can see the original pricing.

No, sorry for the confusion. I confirmed my order to make sure I would qualify for the $7500 tax credit. I did not confirm my final order. I used to be still able to see the original pricing. I no longer can see the original pricing.
OK. That settles it. You have not lost the original pricing. It will be honored when you get to confirm it. The page where you might be iterating your options reflects the current prices. They mean nothing unless you add a new reservation.

You will get finalize options enabled once invited, you will see the original pricing. I'd not worry about it. I can speak based on two active reservations.

What many of us did in Aug 2022 to confirm the order was an attempt to lock the EV credit, it is meaningless for your final options and the price you will be pay.

OK. That settles it. You have not lost the original pricing. It will be honored when you get to confirm it. The page where you might be iterating your options reflects the current prices. They mean nothing unless you add a new reservation.

You will get finalize options enabled once invited, you will see the original pricing. I'd not worry about it. I can speak based on two active reservations.

What many of us did in Aug 2022 to confirm the order was an attempt to lock the EV credit, it is meaningless for your final options and the price you will be pay.
i hope so

Well... Sales just told me there is no way I can get my pure by EOY... 🤯

Per some other commentary, only a few very early orders that wanted the Jenkins package would actually get a vehicle by EOY (think hundreds). The rest will still get their vehicles quicker than others, just not until 2023.

Does anyone have an idea of when a Jan 22 reservation might get a chance to confirm?

I was told by the DA at Riviera Beach that there will be a handful of Pures delivered in 2022, likely in CA only.

Went for a test drive today and they had a Touring on sight. It was being detailed so didn’t get to drive it, but was very impressed with the interior. If you didn’t have a GT to compare it to, you wouldn’t think twice.

Back