Great Service

Cars
2022 Lucid Air Dream
Seattle service center took my Air Dream (#38) in for service (screens sporadically going black, driver’s door occasionally not closing properly). They noticed a large stress crack in the rear windshield, which I did not even notice. They ordered a replacement and will install. While Lucid’s software still needs a lot of work, it’s getting better. There is no beating their service team. I can’t imagine any other manufacturer coming to my house to pick up the car, and then returning it. They are definitely the best.

Seattle service center took my Air Dream (#38) in for service (screens sporadically going black, driver’s door occasionally not closing properly). They noticed a large stress crack in the rear windshield, which I did not even notice. They ordered a replacement and will install. While Lucid’s software still needs a lot of work, it’s getting better. There is no beating their service team. I can’t imagine any other manufacturer coming to my house to pick up the car, and then returning it. They are definitely the best.
Did they bring you a loaner vehicle while your car is in for services?

Back