• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt mention silver delay. Found out myself on web site. Silver delay wasnt on web site when i reserved but appeared some time later. Yes, spiel 2-4 months.
I was told last November 2-4 months. Six weeks ago I was told delivery in July. Left a message with my DA and with Millbrae, no call back. I think they will be painting all silvers cars ordered in the same batch. If you order silver you get one pencil, one hat and a blood pressure monitor.

I hope this helps, Formatting is messed up by paste, but the numbers are there for Dallas.

Buyer’s Name & Address 1. Purchase Price Total Cash Price
xxx Cash price of motor vehicle, options, accessories $140,500.00
xxx and destination fee. (See attached Vehicle Configuration for
Dallas, TX 75248 itemization.)

Date Prepared:
02/23/2022

Total Cash Price $140,500.00

Seller’s Name & Address 2. Sales Tax Calculation and Other Fees
Lucid Group USA, Inc. Subtotal of Taxable Items $140,500.00
7014 E Camelback Rd. #1428 Sales Tax $8,781.25
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Documentation Fee $75.00
Dealer License Number: Out of State Processing Fee $145.00
L10000618

Total Cash Price With Sales Tax $149,501.25

Description of Vehicle 3. Amounts Paid to Government Agencies*
New / Used: New Registration/Transfer/Titling Fees $136.00
Year: 2022 License Fees $0.00
Make: Lucid Inspection Fee $7.00
Model: Air
Style: Grand Touring

Vehicle Identification Number:

Total Government Fees $143.00

NOT YET ASSIGNED

4. Subtotal $149,644.25
I should already know this, since I have a GT on order, but does the $7,500 tax credit occur when filing taxes, or as a line item on the bill of sale? I’m in CA and apparently we get another $750 credit, but not clear how that gets applied either.

I was thinking that maybe it’s taxes but couldn’t find a breakdown. Wasn’t sure if I was going to be responsible to pay taxes, registration, license,etc. Thanks for the info.

I should already know this, since I have a GT on order, but does the $7,500 tax credit occur when filing taxes, or as a line item on the bill of sale? I’m in CA and apparently we get another $750 credit, but not clear how that gets applied either.
Pretty sure $7500 is a credit when you file your tax return next year (assuming your tax liability is at least that amount). Not sure about the CA $750 credit.

All done at tax time - on your 2022 taxes.

Pretty sure $7500 is a credit when you file your tax return next year (assuming your tax liability is at least that amount). Not sure about the CA $750 credit.
Thank you, that’s what I thought. It gets a little confusing because Lucid shows it as a line item credit on the configuration page.

The $750 credit comes off the Purchase, that is a CA thing. The $7,500 tax credit is a federal thing and comes off the taxes you owe as a credit.

An article from a couple days ago... It says that Lucid is elible for the 7,500 rebate, but if BBB passed, it would be 12,500.
BBB details….

Under the bill, individual taxpayers reporting adjusted gross incomes of $250,000 or $500,000 for joint filers to get the new EV tax credit. It also would limit the EV credit to cars priced at no more than $55,000 and trucks and SUVs up to $80,000.

We’d be excluded.

I'm also in CA. Don't have my vehicle yet but I believe it's a Federal tax credit that you receive when you file your tax return Also, if you install a home charger, I believe there is an additional 30% up to $1,000 rebate.

I'm also in CA. Don't have my vehicle yet but I believe it's a Federal tax credit that you receive when you file your tax return Also, if you install a home charger, I believe there is an additional 30% up to $1,000 rebate.
I thought the home charger install credit stopped at the end of 2021?

BBB details….

Under the bill, individual taxpayers reporting adjusted gross incomes of $250,000 or $500,000 for joint filers to get the new EV tax credit. It also would limit the EV credit to cars priced at no more than $55,000 and trucks and SUVs up to $80,000.

We’d be excluded.
In that case and for purely selfish reasons, we had better hope that the BBB never passes in its current guise. That $7500 federal tax credit is a pretty nice incentive for me to switch from Tesla to Lucid.

Taking a cursory glance at the tracker, I’m guessing that anybody ordering an Air GT today is not going to get it until October 2022, six months from now. When I took my test drive last week I was given every assurance by the “studio advisor” that deliveries would happen “2-4 months” after confirming an order.

That seems quite optimistic.

Taking a cursory glance at the tracker, I’m guessing that anybody ordering an Air GT today is not going to get it until October 2022, six months from now. When I took my test drive last week I was given every assurance by the “studio advisor” that deliveries would happen “2-4 months” after confirming an order.

It could very be 2-4 months depending on your configuration. We expect a jump in production in June when the supply chain woes are supposedly over.

BBB details….

We’d be excluded.
As a retiree, I can adjust my income up and down by choosing what stocks to sell and short vs long term gains, but I was unaware of a 55k cap. It is interesting that the article did not mention that. In fact the chart showed the Lucid GT and Dream as eligible, but that may be based on the bill not passing? Anyway, that bill has not passed and likely will not, and it is hard to say what it would look like by the time it passed.

Brad, thanks for the information.

That was definitely optimistic when they stated that for the early confirmers. I think that since you just joined the forum, you may have missed the history that went into your assumption. Lucid started confirming reservations before production of the GT started, greys and silvers and those with Santa Cruz interiors were/are delayed, and ramp up has not gone as planned. So the people that reserved and confirmed early have a much longer wait before delivery than someone that reserves today since there is no wait for production of the GT to start and it appears they are producing more cars/week. The time between confirmation and receiving a VIN seems to be shortening and the time from VIN to delivery center is definitely shorter. My SA said 2 - 3 months which I was shocked at - this was a couple of weeks ago. 3 - 5 months seems like a reasonable estimate now...at least I hope so. We'll have to see if Lucid runs into another parts issue that undermines production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back