Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker on this forum - reserved AGT 4/21, Confirmed 11/30. For what it is worth my DA wrote me today as follows, in response to my question of whether to I can still expect my car by end of March: "We are starting to see that cars are starting to come out of the factory faster now so I would say that we are still looking good on that timeframe." With regards the 2-way charger system: "We should hear something for the Lucid Connected Home Charging Station here in Q1. I will reach out once it does come out."
Connected charger getting an update is good to hear. I have to put my charger outside, so I hope it'll be fully weatherproof and secured.

Reserved 13 Oct 21 and confirmed 1 Mar 22
Interesting and may back up the Santa Cruz comment. I reserved on 10/30/21 and confirmed on 12/15/21. I have a Zenith Red but with Tahoe interior.

Interesting and may back up the Santa Cruz comment. I reserved on 10/30/21 and confirmed on 12/15/21. I have a Zenith Red but with Tahoe interior.
I reserved on 11/17/21 and confirmed on 1/5/22 and I have Santa Cruz interior, stellar white and 19”

Reserved 13 Oct 21 and confirmed 1 Mar 22, AGT Zenith Red, Santa Cruz Interior and 21" Wheels, Reserved 13 Oct 21
How did that happen? There are many of us who reserved (with similar or identical config as yours) after that and were confirmed by Jan-5th. Did your reservation fall in between the seat cushions at Lucid?

Long time lurker on this forum - reserved AGT 4/21, Confirmed 11/30. For what it is worth my DA wrote me today as follows, in response to my question of whether to I can still expect my car by end of March: "We are starting to see that cars are starting to come out of the factory faster now so I would say that we are still looking good on that timeframe." With regards the 2-way charger system: "We should hear something for the Lucid Connected Home Charging Station here in Q1. I will reach out once it does come out."
What color GT are you getting? If it's red/black/white, then you certainly might get it by the end of the month. Gray or silver and it's highly unlikely, unfortunately.

What color GT are you getting? If it's red/black/white, then you certainly might get it by the end of the month. Gray or silver and it's highly unlikely, unfortunately.
Their signature says gray.

Interiors have been updated, if yours is missing, feel free to comment!

Happy 4 month window to the following people:
Please reply if you've received your car by March 2, 2022 otherwise I will presume Lucid has missed your initial delivery window.
Unfortunately mine is still in Casa Grande as of this moment. My DA tells it’s finished and ready to ship but there seems to be a carrier shortage. No surprise there.. I ask him to push my request for delivery possibly by weeks end up the food chain especially since my e-tron was bought by my Audi dealer at a pretty hefty premium. He tells me he has done so. Stay tuned!

Unfortunately mine is still in Casa Grande as of this moment. My DA tells it’s finished and ready to ship but there seems to be a carrier shortage. No surprise there.. I ask him to push my request for delivery possibly by weeks end up the food chain especially since my e-tron was bought by my Audi dealer at a pretty hefty premium. He tells me he has done so. Stay tuned!
What did you get for your E-tron if you don't mind me asking? I'm in a similar situation and will be selling ours when our GT is ready.

This could be alleviated if they just... let people pick up from the factory. The clearly had the capacity to do so from the delivery event in October.

I was assigned a walk through advisor this evening that is suppose to call in the morning to schedule a pickup time. I am still hoping that Lucid hits my window.
Great, I will update your row if they are able to meet you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back