Grand Touring order conversion

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
Hi
I reserved my GT on Dec 4. I haven’t received an email (or at least I haven’t seen it) to convert to a real order yet. However when I log into my account I see this. See attachment.
If I “Create Design” is that the order? If not how would this page look when I’m eligible to create an order?

Attachments

• 1C70477D-B307-4FE4-9F8A-AC6E6129C70C.png
    1C70477D-B307-4FE4-9F8A-AC6E6129C70C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 156
Hi
I reserved my GT on Dec 4. I haven’t received an email (or at least I haven’t seen it) to convert to a real order yet. However when I log into my account I see this. See attachment.
If I “Create Design” is that the order? If not how would this page look when I’m eligible to create an order?
It is just a saved design, not an order.

No. Creating a design is just that, you created a design that you can reserve or just save in your profile. When it is time to convert, you will get an email from [email protected] telling you it is time to confirm your order. At that point, you will be able to go into the website and change it from a reservation to an order.

Hi
You will get an E-mail inviting you to convert your reservation into an order. Creating a design does not indicate a confirmed order.

Hi
When ordering the Dream Edition, they told me to click on the 3 dots next "Not Configured" text to configure the car.

When ordering the Dream Edition, they told me to click on the 3 dots next "Not Configured" text to configure the car.
When I click on the three dots I see this.

Attachments

• BF45BD2F-037D-4129-A1C0-365D632AA1CE.png
    BF45BD2F-037D-4129-A1C0-365D632AA1CE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
When I click on the three dots I see this.
Yes. You are not going to see anything different until you get the “it’s time to confirm your order” email.

Back