Lucid Web Site

Cars
Lucid Grand Touring 2022
I received my email to sign up for the Lucid Owner site. I signed up and discovered that many of the links don't work or go to the wrong location (ex 'Referral Program' goes to "Design & Build"). And, of course, the feedback page that I tried to use to report these issues (wait for it) doesn't work either ('an error occurred' ). Disappointing to see something this basic/easy fumbled by a 'luxury brand'. But I guess, unlike EVs, we have only been creating web sites for like 25 years, so we are still learning :)

I received my email to sign up for the Lucid Owner site. I signed up and discovered that many of the links don't work or go to the wrong location (ex 'Referral Program' goes to "Design & Build"). And, of course, the feedback page that I tried to use to report these issues (wait for it) doesn't work either ('an error occurred' ). Disappointing to see something this basic/easy fumbled by a 'luxury brand'. But I guess, unlike EVs, we have only been creating web sites for like 25 years, so we are still learning :)
I'm confused, are we talking about this forum or the actual lucidmotors.com website?

Perhaps you could send a list of broken or incorrect links to CS. The entire website is brand new, and I have met the woman in charge of it. She’s wonderful. Let’s not judge her or the company on a couple minor issues. Instead, offer constructive feedback.

Perhaps you could send a list of broken or incorrect links to CS. The entire website is brand new, and I have met the woman in charge of it. She’s wonderful. Let’s not judge her or the company on a couple minor issues. Instead, offer constructive feedback.
Are you referring to the new design that came with the advent of Gravity?

It is very beautiful, indeed.

I enrolled. Is the owners club a separate website from the official Lucid Motors site?

I signed up the other day. Got another email to sign up again today. No website mentioned other then Lucid's website.
Oh that's because you aren't part of the VIP owners club...

JK that's not a thing

Signed up as well. Lucid is probably the only company for which I'd volunteer to be marketed to at the moment.

Yes. That was the part where I tried to inform them of the issues I found using the feedback form on the site -- and it was not working either.

Not throwing stones, just trying an alternate channel to make them aware and hopefully fix it. There does seem to be some conduit between this site and Lucid's ears...

Paging @mcr16 to pass along the info about broken links

Yes. That was the part where I tried to inform them of the issues I found using the feedback form on the site -- and it was not working either.

Not throwing stones, just trying an alternate channel to make them aware and hopefully fix it. There does seem to be some conduit between this site and Lucid's ears...
Don’t worry, they are working on website version 2.0. Rumor has it that it will even have Android Auto…. I’ll see myself out.

Hi, @dotmatrix_cloud. Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

It appears that the issue that I was experiencing is that there are 'certain states' that the referral program 'is not available in' and that is why the links don't work properly. Um, yeah... Ok...

Back