Front doors won’t open and console reboots frequently

Inuwan

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Recently I’ve been experiencing frequent reboots of the console. On some days it’s every time I drive the car. The console goes black and restarts after a while. On one occasion it displayed the message “Tablet starting” and never came back. I did a power cycle and it started. Today the the front doors would not open from the outside - doors unlocked and I pulled on the handle, but the doors refused to open. The rear doors however would open. The front doors would also not open from the inside. For some reason if I rolled down the window the door would open. Anyone had a similar situation? I’ve contacted Lucid support about the reboots and they’ve opened up a work order - but not heard back about next steps.

Recently I’ve been experiencing frequent reboots of the console. On some days it’s every time I drive the car. The console goes black and restarts after a while. On one occasion it displayed the message “Tablet starting” and never came back. I did a power cycle and it started. Today the the front doors would not open from the outside - doors unlocked and I pulled on the handle, but the doors refused to open. The rear doors however would open. The front doors would also not open from the inside. For some reason if I rolled down the window the door would open. Anyone had a similar situation? I’ve contacted Lucid support about the reboots and they’ve opened up a work order - but not heard back about next steps.
That's a new one. Never heard of this before. Reach out to Service guys for help.

Back