First Weird Screen Problem

SaratogaLefty

Verified Owner
Cars
Dream Edition P 21"
DE Number
So I had my first weird experience this morning. I backed out of my garage and when I shut off the camera to be able to access the garage door close the entire upper right screen went black. So I couldn’t close the garage door. I tried turning on the turn signal and double locking with horn honk and then unlocked but still had upper right screen black. So I ran in the house and got the “clicker”, shut the garage door, and drove off. A few seconds later screen came back and all seemed normal. From now on I guess I’ll just have to keep the “clipper” in the car for backup.

So I had my first weird experience this morning. I backed out of my garage and when I shut off the camera to be able to access the garage door close the entire upper right screen went black. So I couldn’t close the garage door. I tried turning on the turn signal and double locking with horn honk and then unlocked but still had upper right screen black. So I ran in the house and got the “clicker”, shut the garage door, and drove off. A few seconds later screen came back and all seemed normal. From now on I guess I’ll just have to keep the “clipper” in the car for backup.
With UX20, you can retire the clicker.

Back