Feedback/improvements for the Air!

Thanks, @hydbob.
If I’m reading right, the brake light doesn’t come on immediately upon applying regen brake. There’s a lag between 0 and 45 degrees.
I don't think lag is the right word, more like it depends on the rate of deceleration, similar to an ICE car coasting.

UI Change Request

Add mirror folding icon to driver side cockpit. In the case of tight spaces and double parked cars the car brings up the surround view camera system which is great, but then I have to close it in order to tuck the mirrors in to squeeze by.

Would be great if there was a bluetooth connection priority menu item when two or more phones are present in the vehicle:

Would be great if there was a bluetooth connection priority menu item when two or more phones are present in the vehicle:
I thought it did that already. If I'm driving and get a text the screen flashes it and if I get a call the car gives the option to answer it. But if I'm a passenger, the car ignores it. I have both my and my husband's phone connected to the car and it seems to know which is which.

I thought it did that already. If I'm driving and get a text the screen flashes it and if I get a call the car gives the option to answer it. But if I'm a passenger, the car ignores it. I have both my and my husband's phone connected to the car and it seems to know which is which.
I think it is a bit of an inconsistent mess... we have 2 phones configured to the car, both for both calls and music... we have seen cases where the car is connected to both phones at once (one for calls and one for music), which gets very confusing. I'd like the "driver's phone" to be preferentially connected (even if they get to the car 2nd) and for both call (and I assume text) and music to both always come from the same phone.

We are finding that when charging completes, the information the car displays about the charging session disappears from the screen too quickly. It would be very nice if the pilot panel charging screen had all of this information about the "last charging session" (no matter how long ago it was, i.e. surviving car power cycles, etc). Information of interest includes (but is not necessarily limited to):
- date/time of the end of the session
- duration of the session
- kw received
- SOC at the start & end of the session
- miles traveled and kw consumed on the previous charge
- outside temp at start of last charge
- minutes of preconditioning prior to starting the charge
- max kw received during last charge
- car's lifetime odometer (to at least 0.1 precision, better yet 0.01... which really needs to be fixed elsewhere where the odo is displayed) at the start of the session

Hang on, how do you get it to ask for confirmation? Mine just recognizes my face and then automatically adjusts?

I agree with it not being great to contort myself to my (much smaller) wife’s seating preferences.
There is a work around. Open the car door, then close it and the seat will move to the saved profile position. Open the door and get in comfortably

Please add “Auto Tilt Rear-view Mirrors down” option when reversing in future OTA.
Please make this “Auto Tilt Mirror Option” feature happen, especially with many Pure trim coming out of production without Dream Drive Pro option of 360 camera.

Please make this “Auto Tilt Mirror Option” feature happen, especially with many Pure trim coming out of production without Dream Drive Pro option of 360 camera.
Send this suggestion to CS.

There is a work around. Open the car door, then close it and the seat will move to the saved profile position. Open the door and get in comfortably
no. i want my driver seat to stay in the fully back position until my ass is in the seat. just an hour ago I opened the L passenger door to load groceries and watched the driver seat move to the " I can't get in the car now" position. I've had to re-set my profile to have the seat in the NBA pro (fully back, fully low) position, just so I can get my arthritic, old fart,stiff neck, legs hurt, sciatica, fat, boomer body thru the door.

boomers remember VW's great advertizing campaign. example: " If Ted Kennedy drove a VW, he'd be president."

no. i want my driver seat to stay in the fully back position until my ass is in the seat. just an hour ago I opened the L passenger door to load groceries and watched the driver seat move to the " I can't get in the car now" position. I've had to re-set my profile to have the seat in the NBA pro (fully back, fully low) position, just so I can get my arthritic, old fart,stiff neck, legs hurt, sciatica, fat, boomer body thru the door. ...
The customer's need is real and the customer's suggestion is practical... while I'm sure some limber folks buy this car, I'm just as sure that it is owned by many living with the downside of aging... this is great customer feedback that should be embraced to make for a happy customer base who goes out and serves as positive marketing for the product... successful products are not built by customers who conform to the product but rather by products that conform to the customers.

The customer's need is real and the customer's suggestion is practical... while I'm sure some limber folks buy this car, I'm just as sure that it is owned by many living with the downside of aging... this is great customer feedback that should be embraced to make for a happy customer base who goes out and serves as positive marketing for the product... successful products are not built by customers who conform to the product but rather by products that conform to the customers.
This is on the requested features list

Feedback is great, but a consolidated list of improvements would be an easy place for Lucid to look for feedback.

• CarPlay
  • Android Auto
  • Charge scheduling
  • Dashcam ability
  • Sentry mode
  • Camera while driving ability
  • Nav + music screen active at the same time, or just mutli-use
  • V2G, V2V, V2H charging capabilities
  • Mix & match steering, suspension, and throttle
  • Homelink auto-trigger
    • Add bottom navigation and a side panel with Homelink buttons to the pilot panel Park/Camera screen
  • Hardwire USB data capabilities
  • Improved cabin temp hold (aka dog mode)
  • Satellite radio, either integrated or as an application
  • Max cabin temperature (like Tesla Cabin overheat protection where if the cabin gets above 105f, it controls it regardless as long as you have enough battery. Tesla created this due to component failures, but it’s honestly a wonderful feature)
  • Make the freaking cars in the UI match my car color. The car in the UI is a silver DE, which isn’t even possible
  • Navigation
    • Google earth map overlay
    • Slow to find destinations
    • Short interruptions in cell signal confuse or lock up system
  • More visualizations in Gauge Cluster
  • Turn on anti-aliasing. Lines are jagged on the speedometer
  • Faster car startup
  • Let the music page remain in place in the lower screen once it’s dragged there
  • Auto high for headlights/adaptive lighting
  • Seats
    • Comfort access/easy in out
    • Passenger Seat Memory
    • Heat/cool seats + steering wheel from app
  • Regen settings and drive mode linked to profile
  • Make Lock/Unlock more consistent with both Mobile Key and Key Fob
    • Customization of Unlock/Lock
    • Proximity lock - on/off
    • Unlock - Driver door/all doors
    • A way to turn off the car (Press park a second time)
    • Comfort access (seat moves back for exit) This helps many drivers with exit and helps if drivers of significant height differences share the car.
  • Faster Loading for profile changes
  • Improved wireless charging dock
  • Auto Wipers setting with variable speed
  • Use a combination of key proximity and rear camera/sensors to open the trunk Ala foot trunk/tailgate opening
  • Allow "work" address to be removed or changed to a different title i.e. son's house
  • Trunk opening with foot motion (boot kick)
  • Apple Car key
  • Park system/Camera
    • The cameras have a lag. The lag from reality to the screen inside the car is enough to be nauseating.
    • The graphics overlays cover the portions of the image you most need to see. The car is not represented on the screen accurately to where it is in the outside world. The audio alerts are annoying vs informative and often go to full tone when you are in fact not that close to anything.
    • The Park distance camera screen UI doesn’t even match up well with the rest of the UI in the car. Lower navigation panel is not there. The Autopark and Surround view links as well as the “x” and “mute” can be easily lost in the image.
  • charge points need to adjust / adapt based on current consumption rate and not just when the route is first planned. (https://lucidowners.com/threads/enhancement-request-gps-must-be-dynamic-regarding-range.1065/)
  • left hand display in addition to the current mileage/average mile/kWh must have a 5 mins running average mile/kWh (https://lucidowners.com/threads/enhancement-request-energy-usage-needs-a-5-min-average.1066/)
  • Valet Mode/Young driver mode to limit acceleration/top speed
  • Drive-in Movie Mode - Keep the climate on but have interior lights and exterior lights off when doors open
  • Ability to turn off running lights
  • Delay on regen braking when disengaging cruise control

• Auto-precondition when destination is set as a charging station
  • Eco drive mode (disabling a motor while on highway or for less acceleration)
  • Ability to view both soc% and estimated mileage remaining
  • Plug and charge enabled on other networks (Chargepoint and EvGo)
I would add, better turn radius

Using Navigation - When I am approaching my destination the map shows the pin at the address - but the pin/arrow is pointing down. It would be really terrific if it pointed left or right to tell me what side of the street my destination is on!

Back