• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Feedback/improvements for the Air!

FEATURE SUGGESTION:

- Have Roomy & Easy Entry and Exit setting. (Comfort & convenience feature)

Driver’s seat scoot back and lower support for easy entry, and steering column move forward to make room. Driver should have ability to configure this position and save it and have this setting to turn this feature on/off in settings menu.

Whenever driver leave the car, car will go to easy position before sleeping. Whenever driver enters the car, profile scan or stepping on brake will bring back driver normal setting.

View attachment 11297

(This is Rivian’s feature for reference)
This your second time requesting this in the series of requests 🙂 I support this request 🙂

This your second time requesting this in the series of requests 🙂 I support this request 🙂
Also in support of this feature. My last vehicle (A 2020 Porsche Panamera) had this feature. Kind of surprised the Lucid doesn't already have this - seems fairly standard in luxury cars.

Also in support of this feature. My last vehicle (A 2020 Porsche Panamera) had this feature. Kind of surprised the Lucid doesn't already have this - seems fairly standard in luxury cars.
I had a non luxury Hyundai santa Fe with this feature

Feature request:
Please allow facial recognition to drive car instead of asking for pin every time it doesn't recognize the fob or PAK

Not a big priority, but super annoying

I do have a theory- the lucid could be focusing on back seat, without crushing the rear passenger's legs.

FEATURE REQUEST:
(Mobile App)

- Have information on charging started time or how long it has been at charging. Sometimes at DCFC station, left the car and went inside shopping and lost track of time and would like to know this info to have most efficient charging curve rate.

938F8C4B-B854-49E3-A751-D6A46A4EF17C.jpeg

I had a non luxury Hyundai santa Fe with this feature
I also owned a car once! And it had features! :p

(We generally try to avoid the trap of “my $x car had this feature, I can’t believe Lucid doesn’t” as it is missing nuance; there is, without a doubt, a dozen or more features that the Lucid has that your car didn’t. It is reasonable to argue that Lucid should have a feature, of course, but the reasoning has to be more than “because this other car does,” as no car can have every possible feature, by definition)

I also owned a car once! And it had features! :p

(We generally try to avoid the trap of “my $x car had this feature, I can’t believe Lucid doesn’t” as it is missing nuance; there is, without a doubt, a dozen or more features that the Lucid has that your car didn’t. It is reasonable to argue that Lucid should have a feature, of course, but the reasoning has to be more than “because this other car does,” as no car can have every possible feature, by definition)

Missing nuance? Pretty sure we're providing context as to why we believe a $100k+ car should have features that come standard on lesser cars. But sure.

Missing nuance? Pretty sure we're providing context as to why we believe a $100k+ car should have features that come standard on lesser cars. But sure.
Agree, this is why is important for each potential owner to do due diligence about those features that matter the most and purchase a vehicle that best matches his/her requirements and desires.

Agree, this is why is important for each potential owner to do due diligence about those features that matter the most and purchase a vehicle that best matches his/her requirements and desires.
But that's not to say it's not coming. A feature like this, I'm positive will get implemented. But I just wonder why it's taken so long. I'm curious where it sits on the priority list or if they're bundling it with other future changes that they haven't yet developed.

FEATURE REQUEST:
- Add Elevation information on cockpit screen.

C43248E7-9329-4754-A731-D15276FCC01E.jpeg

Yesterday driving up and down of Texas hill country, I was wondering why not having elevation from GPS ??? Then I did a little look up, Taycan has that info indeed. I like to know driving from all the twisty roads, how far am I to the bottom of hill/mountain.
89C029C4-AD04-4B3E-AA72-99A06B8B991E.jpeg

FEATURE REQUEST:
Yes, and other basic GPS computer functions that use this info... like for each of the 3 trip (SLC/A/B) include the total elevation gain & loss and the total elapsed time (functions found on other GPS units both in cars and for bicycles and wrist watches).

FEATURE REQUEST:

View attachment 11481

Yesterday driving up and down of Texas hill country, I was wondering why not having elevation from GPS ??? Then I did a little look up, Taycan has that info indeed. I like to know driving from all the twisty roads, how far am I to the bottom of hill/mountain.View attachment 11480
Definitely---in fact, all kinds of less exp.....(never mind)....

How about a cross country mode? if the air would be able to turn off one motor and extend range …?
We've mentioned this in another thread. For some reason it never makes the list lol.

But yeah, a hypermile mode to extend range when you show up too low at a station that doesn't work, etc..

We've mentioned this in another thread. For some reason it never makes the list lol.

But yeah, a hypermile mode to extend range when you show up too low at a station that doesn't work, etc..
Because they can't. The motors are permanently magnetized and don't have a clutch to disengage them from the wheels.

As someone who has had to go through the process of taking down the rear right wheel well felt to get the car to power up, I’d love to see the battery level of the 12v system somewhere, app, or dash cluster. The app should display a push notification if the 12v system gets under a usable level. Having to dig behind the wheel well felt to locate the terminals is not optimal.

Back