Feedback/improvements for the Air!

Please oh please oh please, fix the audio/music cutting out... . It is literally impossible to get in the car and just have Tidal play without dropping out the audio, stop working, play a few minutes and drop the sound. Every time, I get in the car, it is a fight with the music system.

Tidal for me will not play Atmos followed by non-Atmos content locks up. Have to switch to Bluetooth or another source and back to Tidal. I also need solid 3 bars displayed to keep it running.

Tidal for me will not play Atmos followed by non-Atmos content locks up. Have to switch to Bluetooth or another source and back to Tidal. I also need solid 3 bars displayed to keep it running.
Has anyone tried streaming Tidal hifi on their phones consistently to test it against the Lucid's streaming hifi? I don't have a problem when I use WiFi at home but I haven't tested it on my cell.

Has anyone tried streaming Tidal hifi on their phones consistently to test it against the Lucid's streaming hifi? I don't have a problem when I use WiFi at home but I haven't tested it on my cell.
That's a good test.

I streamed SiriusXM from my phone without interruption when the Tidal connection from the car was dropping. Not apples to apples but...

Used phone on the way home. Didn't stop streaming until I was in our subdivision where there is no cell signal. Sound is definitely less bright and narrower soundstage on Bluetooth.

So how to test if in car it's the unfolding of MQA or need a larger buffer or both?

Used phone on the way home. Didn't stop streaming until I was in our subdivision where there is no cell signal. Sound is definitely less bright and narrower soundstage on Bluetooth.

So how to test if in car it's the unfolding of MQA or need a larger buffer or both?
So your Tidal was set to hifi also?

I’ve done that test. @dawktah LucidGT is correct that the audio quality in Tidal over Bluetooth isn’t as good as the car app, and I confirmed the tracks were MQA. I don’t have that many dropout problems with Tidal in my car but it does happen. The biggest issue I have is slow load times after latency clicks, which I blame more on Lucid software implementation than Tidal.

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but windshield wiper controls need improvement. The rain sensing does not work well at all. My entire windshield has to be completely covered before it kicks in, even on the high setting. There should be a variable speed control as well. Hopefully this could be addressed with an OTA in the future

Does this exist and I don't see it? Right now I only get Tidal music played displayed on the right home screen. I have to press "music symbol" then press Bluetooth. There needs to be shortcut to select source. Sorry if this has already been suggested.

I noticed on my test drive today at the Galleria in Roseville, CA that the rear window is not entirely visible through the rearview mirror. I got used to regenerative braking pretty quickly. I am still excited from my drive, and can't wait to get my Pure in 2023-2025.

I noticed on my test drive today at the Galleria in Roseville, CA that the rear window is not entirely visible through the rearview mirror. I got used to regenerative braking pretty quickly. I am still excited from my drive, and can't wait to get my Pure in 2023-2025.

Do you mean blocked by the rear headrests?

My #1 complaint is mainly from back seaters. They hit the head on the pillars every time they get in. They are all shorter than 5’ 10” as well.

My #1 complaint is mainly from back seaters. They hit the head on the pillars every time they get in. They are all shorter than 5’ 10” as well.

I find it happens the most to people who normally ride in SUV or crossovers. I had to re-learn how I got into my Porsche(s).

Can definitely attest to that. Was taking someone for a ride. He sat in the front on the ride out. When getting in the back, he hit his head. He's probably 5'6". Once he was in, he actually loved the view out of the rooftop glass and windshield. Interestingly, my 6'5" friend who had crammed himself in like a sardine into the front seat a month ago, had zero issues in the backseat.

Ask them to act as if they were 6'.

Is it worth the tiny decrease in drag and increase in range? And at what point does it even matter?

Can we make it so the rear A/C just turns on always with the front? The car doesn’t detect when my kids are in the rear in their car seats, so the A/C doesn’t turn on unless I do it manually

Can we make it so the rear A/C just turns on always with the front? The car doesn’t detect when my kids are in the rear in their car seats, so the A/C doesn’t turn on unless I do it manually

It doesn't detect an adult either and turn on. At least in mine. Haven't checked since 1.2.10

Back