"Feature Locked" Message for rear seat control panel

deepakb

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Air GT, Zenith Red, 21"
Referral Code
OPHHYJUS
For the last 2 weeks or so, i am not able to use the rear seat control panel to change the climate settings or sun shade open/close setting. It displays a "feature locked" message. The button to control seat heating setting works. I don't have child lock enabled. Have anyone encountered this before? If so, what is the remedy?

Sounds like the child lock thing, weird. Have you tried a reboot or enabling/disabling the child lock? I've noticed that things are sometimes wonky after updates and a restart puts everything back on the same page. After the last upgrade my pilot panel was super bright compared to the other screens until I slightly adjusted the brightness.

Sounds like the child lock thing, weird. Have you tried a reboot or enabling/disabling the child lock? I've noticed that things are sometimes wonky after updates and a restart puts everything back on the same page. After the last upgrade my pilot panel was super bright compared to the other screens until I slightly adjusted the brightness.
Thanks. I have tried the enable disable of the child lock multiple times. Will have to try the reboot option.

From the manual :

Note: You can lock access to the Rear Center

Console Display (RCCD) by navigating to

Settings > Pilot Displays on the Pilot Panel.

Back