• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

error warning

Ampere

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
Was driving on the highway in cruise control when suddenly received a "right rear radar" error message, that it was non-functioning. It stayed lit for about 30 seconds and that was the last I saw it for the next 200 miles. Was this a fluke? It said to contact customer care, but since it did not return I chose to forget about it. Should I have contacted Lucid?

Was driving on the highway in cruise control when suddenly received a "right rear radar" error message, that it was non-functioning. It stayed lit for about 30 seconds and that was the last I saw it for the next 200 miles. Was this a fluke? It said to contact customer care, but since it did not return I chose to forget about it. Should I have contacted Lucid?
Did you pass by any strong radio frequencies nearby?

No radio transmitters of which I'm aware. I frequently drive this route. Tonight driving through empty cornfields the "front camera failure" warning appeared for 15 seconds then disappeared. I know there was no obstruction to the front camera. Strange.

I receive seemingly random camera errors
No radio transmitters of which I'm aware. I frequently drive this route. Tonight driving through empty cornfields the "front camera failure" warning appeared for 15 seconds then disappeared. I know there was no obstruction to the front camera. Strange.

I have intermittently had the front camera warning, sometimes without an obvious cause for obstruction. I just ignored it and it went away.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s been several weeks and it hasn’t reappeared.

I have occasional back up emergency brake warnings that have always gone off in a short time. It seems to happen when the rear cameras are loading slowly.

I've had the front right radar error message appear a few times when starting out from home, but in every case it disappeared after a couple of minutes. I tried both calling and messaging customer care about it three times, but they have never gotten back to me. This leads me to conclude that they don't consider it a priority problem that needs immediate attention. I wish they would tell me that, however, if that is the case.

I received the same error yesterday and reported to CS. They asked me to contact them if I see the message again

I've had the front right radar error message appear a few times when starting out from home, but in every case it disappeared after a couple of minutes. I tried both calling and messaging customer care about it three times, but they have never gotten back to me. This leads me to conclude that they don't consider it a priority problem that needs immediate attention. I wish they would tell me that, however, if that is the case.

I have corner radar errors every time I drive near metal buildings. Customer care has told me that this is a known bug that is in the queue to get fixed. Do you drive near any metal buildings?

Back