error warning

Ampere

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
Was driving on the highway in cruise control when suddenly received a "right rear radar" error message, that it was non-functioning. It stayed lit for about 30 seconds and that was the last I saw it for the next 200 miles. Was this a fluke? It said to contact customer care, but since it did not return I chose to forget about it. Should I have contacted Lucid?

Was driving on the highway in cruise control when suddenly received a "right rear radar" error message, that it was non-functioning. It stayed lit for about 30 seconds and that was the last I saw it for the next 200 miles. Was this a fluke? It said to contact customer care, but since it did not return I chose to forget about it. Should I have contacted Lucid?
Did you pass by any strong radio frequencies nearby?

No radio transmitters of which I'm aware. I frequently drive this route. Tonight driving through empty cornfields the "front camera failure" warning appeared for 15 seconds then disappeared. I know there was no obstruction to the front camera. Strange.

I receive seemingly random camera errors
No radio transmitters of which I'm aware. I frequently drive this route. Tonight driving through empty cornfields the "front camera failure" warning appeared for 15 seconds then disappeared. I know there was no obstruction to the front camera. Strange.

I have intermittently had the front camera warning, sometimes without an obvious cause for obstruction. I just ignored it and it went away.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s been several weeks and it hasn’t reappeared.

I have occasional back up emergency brake warnings that have always gone off in a short time. It seems to happen when the rear cameras are loading slowly.

I've had the front right radar error message appear a few times when starting out from home, but in every case it disappeared after a couple of minutes. I tried both calling and messaging customer care about it three times, but they have never gotten back to me. This leads me to conclude that they don't consider it a priority problem that needs immediate attention. I wish they would tell me that, however, if that is the case.

I received the same error yesterday and reported to CS. They asked me to contact them if I see the message again

I've had the front right radar error message appear a few times when starting out from home, but in every case it disappeared after a couple of minutes. I tried both calling and messaging customer care about it three times, but they have never gotten back to me. This leads me to conclude that they don't consider it a priority problem that needs immediate attention. I wish they would tell me that, however, if that is the case.

I have corner radar errors every time I drive near metal buildings. Customer care has told me that this is a known bug that is in the queue to get fixed. Do you drive near any metal buildings?

Back