multiple error messages - logs?

Drakester

Cars
Touring
My new 400 mile old car has been randomly rapid-firing error messages while driving. Not every time but a couple I was able to catch are concerning... Is there a place to view all the errors it is shooting at me? It is going into service tomorrow and will they be able to see them? I haven't done any resets...

I did a search here but I didn't see anything.

Here are a couple I was able to see:

Front Camera Failure
Drive System warning
Brake system fault
something about the wiper stalk??

also, my car randomly goes from hold mode to roll without me changing the settings

My new 400 mile old car has been randomly rapid-firing error messages while driving. Not every time but a couple I was able to catch are concerning... Is there a place to view all the errors it is shooting at me? It is going into service tomorrow and will they be able to see them? I haven't done any resets...

I did a search here but I didn't see anything.

Here are a couple I was able to see:

Front Camera Failure
Drive System warning
Brake system fault
something about the wiper stalk??

also, my car randomly goes from hold mode to roll without me changing the settings
Please post a follow up after your service visit

So i learned the local service center can't access my vehicle logs? They say it has been sent to the engineering team.
Meanwhile my loaner is a GT and I regret not getting the massaging seats. That is the only feature I would have liked.

Back