Dual wireless charger! Finally.

AlignTrex

Lucid did not come with dual wireless charger from the factory. A little DIY took charge of this! You can probably order the wireless charger from Lucid directly as it is almost a PnP. They even have the brackets and space for it. If not, just get an aftermarket wireless charger for a lot less and charges faster too! For those that are a little OCD like myself, this gives you a clean look without any bulk. The full DIY is in Facebook Lucid group. Enjoy!

Awesome!! I am interested in this. Can you share the link of wireless charger and the DIY instructions?
Not sure how to find on FB. Thanks!

Hi, also not seeing any link to diy instructions. Would also like to ask you please post the link?

Thanks!

Lucid did not come with dual wireless charger from the factory. A little DIY took charge of this! You can probably order the wireless charger from Lucid directly as it is almost a PnP. They even have the brackets and space for it. If not, just get an aftermarket wireless charger for a lot less and charges faster too! For those that are a little OCD like myself, this gives you a clean look without any bulk. The full DIY is in Facebook Lucid group. Enjoy!

There are many Lucid groups on Facebook. Can you provide a link? Thanks!

I like this. I don't care for the wireless charger at all. I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra with the OEM S-View case and I cannot close the door with it charging in the case. I have to take the case off to be able to close the door. I deal with it.

Hi @AlignTrex - just wondering if you will be able to share the DIY??

Back