TWRAPS Prime Day Discount

TWRAPS

Site Vendor
Cars
Lucid Air
Hey folks,

We're doing a 15% off Prime Day discount today and tomorrow.

Use code PRIMEDAY during checkout 👍
Here are some of our most popular products for Lucid Air:

Wireless Charger (MagSafe compatible):

Screen Protectors:

Bumper PPF:

Headlights & Tail lights PPF/Tint:

Door Entry PPF:

1689096160276.gif

@hydbob, do you have the clear or matte finish screen protectors?

@TWRAPS, what is your view on the clear vs. matte? Have gone both ways on other screen protectors before, but am nervous about the matte finish on the Lucid screens given the high resolution...

@TWRAPS, what is your view on the clear vs. matte? Have gone both ways on other screen protectors before, but am nervous about the matte finish on the Lucid screens given the high resolution...
I put the matte ones on. Reduced/no fingerprints is definitely a plus when I have two 8 year olds and 3 year olds touching everything. It does "mute" the HD resolution a little bit, but after a day it stopped bothering me.

Hard to say as it's mostly a personal preference, but I can say this much (data driven) - less people complain of Clear than of Matte. Of course, I've seen people who got clear complaining they get fingerprints (and I explain the oleophobic coating is the one that makes it matte) and people who get the matte complaining that it changes the colors/clarity, but in general - more people seem happy with Clear than with Matte.

Hard to say as it's mostly a personal preference, but I can say this much (data driven) - less people complain of Clear than of Matte. Of course, I've seen people who got clear complaining they get fingerprints (and I explain the oleophobic coating is the one that makes it matte) and people who get the matte complaining that it changes the colors/clarity, but in general - more people seem happy with Clear than with Matte.
Super helpful. Will try the clear first and see how I like it. Worst case, can switch to matte later...

Hey folks,

Screen Protectors:

Bumper PPF:

Door Entry PPF:

What's "Installation Insurance"? What are the tiers about?

What's "Installation Insurance"? What are the tiers about?
Here are the full details about installation insurance:

It’s optional and it’s about 10% of the price of most products (that require installation). Not super accurate 10% because of software limitations hence the tiers.

so the insurance is only ten percent of reorder ? in the past when i had looked it had stated that it would send a new set if installation failed?

so the insurance is only ten percent of reorder ? in the past when i had looked it had stated that it would send a new set if installation failed?
No no, the insurance costs about 10% of the price of the product that it insures (so a $50 product's insurance would be $5 for instance). Within that insurance though, if the install fails, you get a replacement set free (once).

No no, the insurance costs about 10% of the price of the product that it insures (so a $50 product's insurance would be $5 for instance). Within that insurance though, if the install fails, you get a replacement set free (once).
So for the screen protector 70 dollars. Should I get tier one or two

So for the screen protector 70 dollars. Should I get tier one or two
I've set these to only have the $10 insurance I believe (due to high risk of failure of the big screen)...do you see more than 1 tier for the listing? It should be that check box:
Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.04.33 PM.png

When I checked on my laptop. It didn't give me that option and now I checked on my phone. I see it. Thanks.

Hey folks,

Screen Protectors:

Bumper PPF:

Door Entry PPF:
Is the mag safe v1 or v2?

I've set these to only have the $10 insurance I believe (due to high risk of failure of the big screen)...do you see more than 1 tier for the listing? It should be that check box:
View attachment 13505
Any reason why you don’t have the magsafe charger for Lucid on your Amazon page? I see the Rivian version but not the Lucid

Any reason why you don’t have the magsafe charger for Lucid on your Amazon page? I see the Rivian version but not the Lucid
I was waiting for v2 before putting it on Amazon. Now that I have v2 I will upload the listing as soon as I find some free time. Shipping will still be through us though, not Amazon, for the foreseeable future.

Back