QUESTION Does LUCID provide service information for VIN?

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
I am wrorking on a Lucid Air GT from a delaer which had two owners. As per dealer there are no issues with the car. Want to make sure there are no known service issues that previous owners tried to work and gave up and sold. Does Lucid provide service information for a VIN?

Interesting... Any service history isn't reported any where, like Carfax, etc.?

Yes, things like they tried to get service fixe it and it was no covered under warranty and them stepping back and selling the car.

I am wrorking on a Lucid Air GT from a delaer which had two owners. As per dealer there are no issues with the car. Want to make sure there are no known service issues that previous owners tried to work and gave up and sold. Does Lucid provide service information for a VIN?
I am the third owner of a 2022 GT. Carfax showed 2 priors in TN, 1 for 1 month & other for 11.
How did it get to CA dealer?
Was only Lucid in big dealer's inventory of 6,000 used cars
Porsche dealer selling it as used with only 700 miles could not help with a story I really wanted to hear, as you do too
No surprises, great car and transaction.
People with money and / or desire do some silly things, i guess

Yes, Lucid has worked with some owners to see how the car was maintained and what happened to it.

Back